Love is my awnser all along~

Baldis pov
I was grading papers like usual until I looked up, I saw Kennith hung and I was standing in front of it smiling, before I ran up to a mirror I stood up and slammed my back on the wall behind me, I started to sob loudly until he came.
"Baldi! A-are you alright? I heard crying!" I closed my eyes then opened them.
"Kennith..." I start to cry again "BALDI! No..no...don't cry i'm here for you...it's alright..." as I close my eyes and lean my head on the wall I feel his arms around me.
It felt safe, quiet and calm...I opened my eyes again, I think I spaced out because I was being held on the wrist by Kennith and a bunch of students in a circle around us
Shocked, Kennith looked deep into my eyes, I blushed a bit, he looked at me with a
'You need help' or a '....I can feel your pain' face

Kenniths POV
I looked into baldis eyes and looked at him, "you need help" I whispered underneath my breath, I could see a bunch of dead bodies and blood everywhere in his eyes.
I hugged him, and quietly sobbed. He did the same thing after he said "I know what you're thinking"

Baldi and the principal (I'll call him Kennith)
Walked home and Kennith noticed some cuts in baldis hand
But he blinked and saw there was nothing He held onto baldis hand tight leaving baldi to blush. They realised they lived next to each other! It gave baldi a nice feeling...A feeling that made him feel something for him, baldi did not know what, he did not care! He wanted to be around him more...Little did he know he is the cure to his blindness of the truth of the world.

Baldis pov
I walked to school and before I opened the door I saw students Crying and staring at me, someone made me trip and everyone that I saw circled me and laughed at me, one of them was bending down on his knees and pointed at me with a laugh.
"........STOP! GET AWAY FROM ME!" I stood up and ran with my arm covering my eyes, until I heard a soft toned voice, then I stoped and followed it.
"No running in the halls baldi" when I heard how loud it was I stood their and uncovered my face, I was shook to see who It was but I somehow was forced to,
It was Kennith! I looked around, all the students ran up to me and asked if I was okay. "Baldi? Is everything...all...riiight?" He looked around seeing all the students and teachers looking at them everyone started to mumble and ask what's going on? Or "Is he okay?" And "Hopefully the principal knows what he is dealing with..."
Baldi stared at the principal, the principal stared at him. Whenever baldi knows Kennith is okay everything is okay..."Kennith mind if I talk to you in private?"
I ask

Kenniths POV
//SKIIP//
Baldi and Kennith are walking 'home alone' get what movie I'm talking about?
so...you...don't knoow what's going on with your vision?"I ask, "y-y-Ye-yes...Kennith! Please...Can you help me?!" I looked at him with a small blush on my face. We were alone so I stood up holding his hand and glared at him. He glared at me, before I knew it our lips were touching
"Hey...Kennith? Mind if you stay at my house for a bit?" "Yea...sure"
Then he backed off and I followed him to his house. We had a conversation
We watched a horror movie, I hugged baldi he tugged onto my shirt AKA his hand was on top of my Chest...I wonder if he knows that I....No...no...no he dose not love me...I showed him I loved him...He is not much of a 'romance guy' so I guess he did not know...WELL I was planning to tell him I loved him this FRIIIDAAAY under the cherry blossom tree after school,
Legends say:
If you confess your love under the cherry tree behind the school
They would feel the same way for you.
I'm risking our friendship or knowing he loves me back...

Baldis POV
When we watched another movie I dozed of right when the black haired ponytailed Japanese high school girl named Ayano Ashi was about to put a letter into her crushes locker and confess her love under the cherry tree behind the school.
I don't know what happens next but...After hearing it and being told their was a good ending I would know what happens.
As I was teaching some kids got the answer wrong I just made them sit in a corner
AKA corner of '$hame'...At lunch in the cafeteria I heard gossips about me.
It might be someone els right? Oh and I forgot to mention people like gotta sweep
He is a human yes...he has a broom named Henry and he TALKES (Y/N) and more students in my classroom. When I saw Kennith I heard the girls whispering about who they had a crush on and the boys were just planning what they would do after school at a sleepover, and all my students were just looking at an anime poster with a weird face 'why do we own one anyways? Why?...
This all happened when I saw Kennith blushing, when he saw me noticing him he looked away, we were in a table alone I talked to him and we had a conversation
About what we like and, catching up on things like what friends do...But then...he asked me "um...Hey baldi do you-d-do you like, have a crush?" THATS when things started to get really weird..."I do actually" I responded Kennith started to stare
He asked me some details of who he likes, "oh they HAD brown eyes, I known them since kinder, hmm...They like the same movies as me Oh and they are adorable..."

Kenniths POV
That...sounds...nothing...like me...What was I thinking of when I thought he liked me.
"I'm so stupid" baldi chuckles that makes me blush HARD...when he sees me blush he stoped, looked away and closed his eyes "D-don't...g-get the wrong Idea..."
He said OOOOOooh so he may be a stundere! I siad MAYBE okay?
So I have a CHANCE!! "Yess" I hear myself say "sh-shiiiieeeeeeeeppppppppppppp...." "Iloveyoubaldi" I say REALLY quickly

Since he said that baldis heart skipped a beat, it was that feeling again!
W-what is it? Baldi looked at me confused those words changed baldis life

//SKIP//
I leave a note on baldis desk to tell him to meet me somewhere after school.
"B-baldi"
"Yes kennith?"
"I-i-i...I frickin think your cute...."
"Wha-huh?"
"I know I sound...gay But I can't stand it! The feeling is to strong now I need to say them...Baldi! I love you! I wanna be with you, I wanna...make a life with you! do you accept my confession? Do you feel the same way?"
"K-Kennith....I.....I'm sorry....I don't accept..."
"H-huh? What...Huh-whatWHY!"
"I'm sorry to say this but..."
"baldi...snif...I'm sorry to waste your time..."
"Hey you did not let me finish"
"I know what you will say"
"Kennith I love you till the ends of the galaxy..."
"I knew it-wait what?"
Baldi hugs Kennith
"I've...never been this happy Kennith...Being with you makes me happy."
"I-I've...I Loved you in the beginning of time baldi"
Baldi starts to cry, Kennith accompany him. Playtime and bully sees all of this,
They told nobody about their secret. That day changed their life.

Hope you like this story!
Ps: I wanted this to be longer but I lost ideas...
Thanks for the support on my other one!