All day meetings

JINYOUNG POV
will this shit ever end?

I was on the verge of crying. I had been in meetings all day and I haven't seen him not once! I don't know what was burning inside of me but I needed to see him. Maybe not with his wife but just him. Did he want to see me?

                              Jungkook pov

damnit. Why didn't I stay in the room with Sunmi. These meetings are boring me way to much. I just want to go back to the hotel room. I sat at the end of the board table clicking my pen while listening to stupid people give lectures. When will this shit be over?

                                  End of pov

I was growing more and more anxious as I saw the minutes pass by. Where the fuck is he? Should I stop worrying about him? What if he doesn't even care about me anymore. It has been 3 years. "Mrs.y/n..."

I turned my head and saw somi crouching down next to me. "Ehem...uh..you have 1 last meeting with mr.jeon in 10 minutes then the meetings are over until Thursday.." I felt my spine tighten when she said his name. "Ok I will get jinyoung then we will go straight to the meeting.."

She stood up and left. I got out of my chair that made my butt begin to go numb, and went to look for jinyoung. I walked outside and saw him near the pool. "Whaaaa! I miss bambam, but I still play golf with yugyeom and mark on Saturdays.."

Who is he talking to? I walked up closer to him and lightly put my hand on his shoulder. "Yea I me-AISHHH" he jumped and turned around out of shock. I couldn't stop laughing. I felt tears building up I was laughing so hard. "Let me call you back Jackson.."

Jinyoung hung up the phone and began to tickle me extremely hard. "J-j-..." he was tickling me so hard words couldn't form out of my mouth. He stopped and brought me into a tight hug. "Don't you ever do that again..."

I chuckled then pulled away. "I came to tell you that we have a meeting you dumbass" I grabbed his hand and began to walk towards the elevator.

We got inside of the elevator as it started going up to the floor that the meeting took place in. The door opened and anticipation came over me.

We walked down the hall and saw the room where my meeting was being held. I stopped infront of the door and grabbed jinyoung's hand making sure we make direct eye contact.

"baby...what's wrong?" I sighed and looked at him seriously. "Whatever happens in here I will always love you.." he furrowed his eyebrows in confusion. "What are you talking ab-.."

I cut him off with a quick peck before we entered the room. I looked around eyeing every person that was sitting at the table and not once did I see him.

"Mrs.y/n shall we begin?" A sudden voice exclaimed from the back of the room. I nodded and went to sit down at the table. And with that the meeting began.

                      Jungkook's hotel room

I sat on the bed staring up at the dry paint on the ceiling. "Baby, you look bored...I thought you didn't want to be in the meetings?" I sat up and saw Sunmi drying her hair with a wet towel.

"I did but I will always still be bored..." I sighed and threw myself back on the bed once again. "Oh and baby you know who's here right?" I frowned my eyebrows in confusion. "No who?"

"you silly it's y/n..."

"Y/N?!"

"Yep her and her husband..."

"H-h-husband..."