Kiss

JINYOUNG POV
she's so cute.

"Jinyoung stop!!!" I giggled as he tickled me continuously. He let go of me and stared at my face. "Your so beautiful y/n" he pushed a piece of my hair out of my face and tucked it behind my ear. I felt my cheeks light up.

"Aish, what did I do to deserve you..." I said as I kissed jinyoung softly. He sat up from the bed and smiled. "Let's go to the b-.." jinyoung got cut off when his phone began to ring. He picked it up. "Yeoboseyo?" I rolled my eyes and walked towards the bathroom.

Aish. We were in the middle of a romantic moment. "y/n!" I ran out of the bathroom and went to sit back down with Jinyoung. He seemed...nervous. "I just got a call from my secretary, and I have to go back to California tonight.." he sighed. "Y-your leaving me by myself?" I felt my stomach drop.

"There's nothing else I can do y/n, you know my father would kill me..." he got up and began to pack his things. "Yea, I get it...I guess." I sniffed silently. "When you get home...tell jinwoo I miss him." He walked up to me and cupped my face. "I'm sorry and I'll make it up to you I promise.." he kissed my forehead.

"I'm going out for a walk..." I grabbed my coat and walked out of the room. HOW CAN HE JUST LEAVE ME LIKE THIS! aigooo. I'm stressing out too much! I walked towards the elevator and pressed the button with force. Aishhhh. I would never leave him!

The elevator opened and I stepped in while my thoughts consumed me. I leaned forward to press the elevator button but the doors stopped and opened again. "Can I join you?"

There he was. His brown hair swept down covering his forehead. His biceps popped out of his shirt. His bunny smile lit up his expression. "NO! LEAVE ME ALONE!!" He chuckled and got into the elevator anyway. The doors closed as heat flowed through my veins. "So how ha-.." I cut jungkook off as I walked closer to him not even realizing the situation.

Our faces were inches apart. "If you bother me AT ALL! I promise I'm going to kill you..." I said harshly as I backed away from him. He walked towards me and in a swift motion pinned me against the elevator wall. I could feel his hot breath on my neck.

"W-what are you doing...?" I began to shake under his grip. His looked up as our lips brushed against eachother. "Don't fight it y/n.." he suddenly smashed his lips onto mine. I wiggled in his grip and threw him off of me. "YAH! I'M MARRIED YOU PABO!!!"

He smiled as the doors opened. Ha. Perfect timing. I turned around and looked at jungkook who had red lip tint smudged on his lips. "And so are you...." I said as I walked away. Did he really just kiss me? I touched my lips in disbelief.

His lips felt so....soft. I missed them in some kind of way. His kiss was always so sweet. Why did I enjoy that? Did I really miss him that much? His lips felt so addicting. "Y/N! Ah just the girl I wanted to see.." There she was, standing there looking so...so PERFECT.

"Oh sunmi! Ahahah"

Your just the person I didn't wanna see...