なかま

-Namjoon watched the wolf with wide eyes

-
Namjoon watched the wolf with wide eyes. They had been home for an hour now, and Taehyung was nowhere in sight; too busy getting ready for work. That left the poor bunny flustered as the other hybrid lounged across his couch. He was taller than Namjoon, which meant that his legs hung off the arm rest on the opposite side of where his head was. He couldn't help the way his soft bunny tail twitched in curiosity of the other male.

"Uh, Mr. Wolf-"

"You can call me Jeongguk, bun." The wolf — Jeongguk — intercepted.

"W-well, Jeongguk. I'm Namjoon." He greeted softly, slowly making his way to sit down on the floor near the couch.

Jeongguk propped himself up on one elbow to smile down at Namjoon. "Nice to meet you, Namjoonie."

"D-do you know why Taehyung adopted you?" He questioned curiously; nervous that his owner was looking for a replacement.

The wolf seemed to flush at the question, clearing his throat a little before he finally spoke up.

"I'm here to keep you knotted, little bun."

-

Taehyung sighed as he knocked on the bathroom door for the hundredth time. The constant buzz of his phone against the material of his pants, signaled that he was late for work. But Namjoon wouldn't come out, let alone, open the door. He could hear soft sniffling from behind the door, and vaguely wondered what had made the bunny upset enough to cry.

"Joonie~ what's wrong, baby? Oppa needs to go to work." He knocked again softly.

The door opened to show a peak of a disheveled bunny; ears flat against his head and nose red from crying. "Y-you can't! C-can't go to work, oppa." He blubbered out, crying harder at the idea.

"What?" Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows and looked at Namjoon from head-to-toe, trying to spot an injuries.

"O-oppa! H-he's gonna knot Joonie." The bunny accused, pointing over at the wolf.

"That's the point, Namjoon. He's supposed to be helping you with your sex drive." Taehyung explained softly, making an attempt not to coo as Namjoon tugged nervously at his floppy ears.

"J-Joonie can't! I-it's too big!"

Oh. Taehyung has forgotten that the facility often informed the hybrids on all of their differing biology, wolves included. Which meant that Namjoon had probably seen a diagram or two on the size of a wolf's knot. It almost made him laugh, at how innocent the bunny sounded; as if he hadn't been begging for more just a week ago. He had told Taehyung that it wasn't enough — and now it was too much, apparently.

"Oh, baby... You'll be fine. Jeongguk's going to take good care of you." He promised softly, reaching forward to wipe Namjoon's tears with the pad of his thumb.

Jeongguk was still hovering nervously in the background. He looked worried for the bunny, gnawing softly at his lip with oversized teeth. He hadn't spoken a word though, from the moment he'd made Namjoon cry until now. As soon as the other hybrid made eye contact with him, the wolf grew nervous again. If Namjoon rejected him, then Jeongguk would have no choice but to return to the facility.

"O-okay."

-

It's been two hours since Taehyung left for work. Namjoon knows because he's been counting. It's taken them two hours to get to this point, which is slow for hybrids. He finds that Jeongguk smells good, and he smells like home; which is weird, because Namjoon doesn't recall the small from anywhere in his memory. Still, his mind supplies the word home, for each breath of Jeongguk's scent.

"Feeling better, bun?" There's a hand fondling his little tail, and another curled gently around his waist.

"Feels good," he admits softly, from where he's laid out on the couch.

"I'm sorry for scaring you, earlier."

Namjoon can feel the way heat spreads from his neck to his cheeks. He couldn't believe he'd turned into a blubbering mess over the size of Jeongguk's cock. He couldn't even be sure that it was as big as the ones in the diagram. What if Jeongguk was a nice size? The bunny let out a little sigh at the thought of it. He just needed something a little longer and thicker than Taehyung.

"It's okay, ggukie."

The wolf let out a pleased hum; glad to know that Namjoon was no longer scared of him. Instead, he was pliant against the cushions as Jeongguk played with his tail. Which was by far the cutest thing he'd come across. It twitched a little, and he knew it was sensitive, because Namjoon smelled of slight arousal.

"Ggukie?" Namjoon broke the silence in a hushed voice, his little tail twitching nervously against Jeongguk's palm.

"Hm?"

"C-can we... play?" He asked shyly, eyes glancing nervously down at Jeongguk's lap.

Oh.

-

"-Namjoon, fuck, wait." Jeongguk hissed out as the bunny kept his soft mouth wrapped around the sensitive tip of his cock.

The smaller hybrid looked completely gone. His soft cheeks were pink in color, and his eyes remained dazed as he suckled mindlessly. The bunny hadn't even been so much as touched, after complaining to Jeongguk that today was focused on him. But he'd already cum twice now, and the bunny wasn't relenting with the way he ran his tongue flat over the slit before taking the head back between his lips. The wolf could feel his eyes roll back, mouth falling open a little.

He was used to cumming multiple times in a day, with his ruts. But Namjoon was giving him no period in-between to rest and catch his breath. He'd giggle when Jeongguk's knot formed, and press soft kisses along it; licking gently until it went down and he could resume deep throating the larger male.

"Ggukie, m-make it big again." Namjoon demanded childishly, soft fingers gliding against his shaft.

"Namjoon, wait." Jeongguk needed a moment somewhere in the middle of all these orgasms, to try and breathe.

"Joonie can't." Namjoon argued, kissing the head and swiping at the cum that smeared his lips from the action.

"Yes, Joonie can."

The bunny pouted before pulling back a little. Still, he eyed Jeongguk's cock in interest, before glancing down between his legs. It would've been endearing, if Jeongguk didn't catch the way that slick had dampened the others shorts; making the soft blue of them appear darker. The image caused Jeongguk's heightened sense of smell to latch onto the sweet scent of peaches and something that he could not quite register.

"On the couch, now."

-

I didn't know where to stop this chapter, and I felt like if I kept going — then there'd be a unnecessarily long chapter, without much to write about in the next.

I hope you enjoyed this one!