Before everything

Zaily POV

I'm in the dance studio in Seattle and I'm talking to Kota (Dakota) and I'm getting ready to round up my team and show Seattle's Gifted Dance team that anyone on this team can to amazing even myself. I look at myself in the standing wall to wall mirror and fix my hair.

Xavier POV

I'm with my dad at his friend's daughters try out and I ask him "which is she"
"She's the one with the long curly ponytail"
"Damn" I mumble hoping my dad didn't hear me
"What was that?"
"Nothing" I'm sure he heard me, but whatever. when I saw her i was like to myself damn either she's hella short or I'm just seeing things, but I mean god damn she's thicc and has some good looks. Let's hope her personality matches.

Zaily POV
(How I look today this was before people got here I'm not that awkward)

I was talking to Kota when she looked at her Apple Watch and started out team clap

I was talking to Kota when she looked at her Apple Watch and started out team clap. When she started I went then our whole team was coming together. It was when We got into formation that the music started, funny enough we were dancing to formation. When we were done I grabbed my duffel and Gatorade water bottle headed over to Kota. I talk to her for a second when Ryan my moms best friend walks over. "Hi" i say as I hug him "hey you guys did so good "
"Thanks"
"Sorry my son is here, but he saw someone he knew so he went to go talk to him so you'll see him for the first time when you get in"
We then continued the convo for a little bit and then we left.

I'm back in KC and I find that I made it and got ready to leave for Seattle in a month