Stubborn Guys and Suprises

I wake up in my room and roll over trying to turn off my alarm finding that my phone wasn't on the night stand. I then look for phone and find it on my dresser charging. I get ready into

It surprisingly wasn't going to be that cold and wasn't going to rain

It surprisingly wasn't going to be that cold and wasn't going to rain. I walk out to the kitchen and make me up a bowl of fruit for breakfast. I'm sitting on one of the barstools eating and listening to some music when Xavier walks in. I hadn't noticed that he cane in so when he stole my last blackberry I looked at him and started screaming at him,  "You little- what the- DONT EVER TAKE MY FOOD"
"Chill it was just a blackberry," he says "here" and hands me a blackberry.
I go back to my music and Stay winning comes on and I start dancing as I put my dish in the sink. I grab my backpack from my room and head out wit my car keys in hand and studio badge on my neck. "Bye have a good day" Xavier says as I shut the door. I open the door again and say " byeeeeee you too" and shut the door again.

Xavier POV

She's so weird I say out loud when she's gone. I go back to making my own breakfast and then I get ready for practice.

Zaily POV

I'm in the car almost at the studio when Just another interlude comes on and I blast the song with my windows down and start reciting the lyrics. When I get the parking lot I lower my music a bit and find a parking spot. When I scan my badge in I see Dakota my main since day 1 aka the girl I've fucked with, told everything to, gone everywhere with, etc. "Boo" I scream as I run up to her and attack her with a hug. "Jesus Zay" she says laughing

We have our first try out of the day and we're choreographing a dance to LA Love. Knowing me I already had a dance set in mind and set it with the beat. When it was my turn I did my dance perfectly and was proud when I saw the looks on some of the people who were already on the team. I really can shock people I look like this innocent quiet girl who reads a lot, when I'm really a freaky wild child who knows how to party.

It's a bit later in the day and I have yet to see any posts about who made the dance or volleyball team. So I just go to the dance studio and to my surprise it was empty so I took the chance to put on Its a Vibe and dance.

Xavier POV

I was walking over to the gym with Tyler and Ronnie when I see a girl in the dance studio moving to it's a vibe. I mean that is til some girl walked in and started talking to her. I look at her outfit and then hair and realize that it was Zaily. I see more people going into the studio and standing outside watching the two girls dance. Then before I realize it I notice that some of my own team was watching Zaily and this other girl dance. The weird thing is that she seems familiar and Zaily was really loosening up with her around.

Later back at the apartment

I'm on the couch going through my phone when the door opens.
Z: hey I'm back
X: nice dancing today, oh there's dinner on the counter
Z: th-thanks I'm not hungry though I'll just put it up

Zaily POV

I took a shower after I got back and walked out to the living room wearing
(Without the glasses)

I see Xavier looking me up and down so I say "whatever you're looking for you not going to find it on me" he blushes and looks back to his phone

I see Xavier looking me up and down so I say "whatever you're looking for you not going to find it on me" he blushes and looks back to his phone. He and I were just sitting on the couch looking at our phone and showing the other person something funny, but other than that no one was saying a thing.

I was going to head back to my room when Xavier turns The Proposal on and I go back to watch. "So that seemed to change your mind" Xavier says as I come to cuddle up next to him and continue to watch my favorite movie.