When im With You

It's been almost a week and I haven't seen him round campus or anything I texted Trevor a few days ago, but he never replied. I'm slowly to get my things together I go home it's almost the end of the semester and I was just going to stay for the summer like what we had planned, but I couldn't do it and I wasn't having much luck finding a good apartment close to campus.

Later that night
The front door opens  and I'm in my room finishing up packing. I hear my door open and I turn to see an Xavier who's drunk and looks like he's been crying. Everything that I wanted to say to him was mean cause he just left and wouldn't respond to anything, but when I saw that look I just broke. I knew everything he wanted to say just by his look. I went up to him put my arms around him and said it's okay even knowing that he's drunk I know he means whatever he wants to say. He just won't say it when he's sober.
X: why are you easily forgiving me I practically said I hated you and couldn't stand being around you anymore
Z: I know that look I've worn that look myself and anything you have to say I know you mean. There's no need for to always hear or see me and all that stuff it's not your job to look out for me I can handle myself
X: you say that, but I look out for you not just cause I was told to, but I also don't want anything happening to
I squeeze him tighter and let a tear fall. I look up at him and he wipes the tear and says "no matter how many times I see you or hear about you it doesn't change that your my best friend and you didn't deserve anything of what I said"

A/n: cute ending right well there's more to come