Sete

Valentina's pov

After I post my tweet, I stand up and go to the car to get my Nike air bookbag and go back into Isco's house. As I walk in to where I was sitting the boys were looking at me. "Isco can I move the table back?" I ask looking at him and then the table. "Sure?" He says more like a question with his tilted to the left.

I move the table back just enough for the 5 of us to be in the shot. "Guys come here." I say and they start walking and the sit next to me. Its me in the middle, Isco and Cristiano to my left and Marco and Sergio to my right. I look into the little screen that shows what the camera sees and make sure we all fit and we do. "Okay time to answer questions." I say and turn on the camera.

"Hey guys it's Valentina and today I'm going to he doing a q&a with some Real Madrid players." "With me I have Cristiano Ronaldo, Isco, Marco Asensio and Sergio Ramos." I say pointing at rhem as I say their names. "I have picked out only a few questions because we are all going yo answer them and I don't want this video to go on forever, so here go." I say pulling out my phone and looking at the question.

"What were your best/worst subjects in school?(Math/Science/History/Literature)" I read out "My best was science and my worst was history." I say looking at the camera and then at Cristiano "My best was science as well but my worst was math" he says we then look at Isco "My best was literature and my worst was history as well" He say looking at me making me laugh, them Marco starts talking. "My best was history and my worst was science." He says making Isco and I look at him with a jokingly mad face. "My best was math and my worst was literature" Sergio say.

"Who is your celebrity crush?" I read out and look at Cristiano "My celebrity crush is Angelina Jolie." He says looking at the camera "Beyonce" Isco say "Laura Pausini" Sergio says and I nod "Selena Gomez" Marco says and then everyone looks at me "Maluma" I say  

"What is your favourite movie?" I read out "My movie" Cristiano say "Mad Max: Fury Road" Isco say "Anything Fast and Furious" I say and the boys look at me with the 'wow' face. "Black Panther" Marco says "Edge of Tomorrow" Sergio says and I give him a high five because that my second favorite 

"Would you date a fan?" Isoc reads out "Depends" Sergio says and we all nod

"What would be your one super power?" Marco reads out "Easy invisible" Sergio says "So you can't get rad and yellow cards" I say making all of us laugh and Sergio turns to the camera and says "They are so mean to me" after we calm down  I hand my phone to Cristiano to read the next one

"Can you guys say your full names for us?" He reads "Sure, keep in mind that most of them are long" I say and look at Cristiano "Cristiano Ronaldo dos Santos Aveiro" "Francisco Román Alarcón Suárez" "Valentina Vieira da Silva" "Marco Asensio Willemsen" "Sergio Ramos García"

"What's your favourite holiday?" Sergio reads out "I love carnival." I say with a smile "You're so Brazilian" Isco says making me laugh "Christmas" Sergio says "Halloween" Marco says "Same,halloween" Isco says high fiving Marco over my head making me move down a little. "New years" Cristiano said with a smirk.

"What other language(s) do you speak?" I read looking at Sergio. "Two spanish and english" "Both Marco and I mainly know spanish and a little bit of english" Isco says looking at Marco and he was nodding to what Isco said. "Three portuguese, spanish and english." Cristiano says looking proud "Five portuguese, spanish, english, french and german" I say making the boys look at me in a 'wow' face.

"What is your favourite(s) song?" I read out "Vagabundo by Niña Pastori" Sergio says "Ecoute by Alexandra Stan, Keep It Movin by Russ and Como Si Nada by Sebastian Yatra." "I Believe I Can Fly by R Kelly" Cristiano says making me burst out laughing "Anything that El Barrio makes" Isco says "Spanish music and Michael Jackson" Marco says

"What is/are your favorite color(s)?" I read out "White" Cristiano says "Purple" Sergio says "White as well" Isco says "Blue" Marco says "Black" I say. "Well that was the last question so like, subscribe, do what you gotta do, bye." I say turning off the camera.

"That was kinda fun." Cristiano says "You're welcome." I say putting everything in my bag when we hear crying coming from upstairs. "I'll go." Marco says getting up.

"How often do you do these videos?" Sergio asks "Well with my modeling I try to do at lest 2 a month." I say "You should make some during practice, we could pull some pranks." Cristiano says laughing. A few seconds later Marco comes downstairs with Liam, little Marco and Francisco. I stand up and take Liam from his arms and Liam lays his head on my chest. "Wow, who knew you'd be good with kids." Cristiano says "I'm better than you that's for sure." I say.

"Where are Junior and Enzo" I ask Marco "They are still sleeping." He says sitting down on the couch. "What are you guys doing tomorrow?" I ask "Nothing really" Isco says and the rest nod "You?" Sergio asks "I have a photoshoot at 7:30am but other than that I'm free." "Can I come, Francisco is getting picked up tonight and I'm going to be bored." Isco says "Why not you might have some fans there." I say with a smile "Marco is coming too with Enzo and Liam so you won't be the only dude." I add

"How about you guys come over to my house after your photoshoot and Valentina can be with other girls like Pilar and Georgina." Sergio says "That would be nice." I say and then we hear a phone ringing we all look in the direction of the noise and it was Isco's. He picks it up and walks into the kitchen. "Papa" we hear from the stairs and it was Cristiano Ronaldo Jr "Yes son." I'm bored he says and a few seconds later Enzo comes down the stairs and sits down next to me putting his head on my shoulder.

"Can we go home now?" He whisper "Sure" I whispered back and then looked at the Marco saying "We should get going its getting late and we need to wake up early tomorrow." "Bye guys" Marco says giving Cristiano and Sergio hugs and I just waved. I had my bookbag on, Liam in my arms and Enzo holding my hand as I walked out of the house and into my car. I opened the back door and Enzo got in first as I put Liam in his car seat and then Marco got in the car, then me and we started backing out if the house.

"Are you okay." Marco asks me "I'm okay." I say giving him a smile and the turning to the window to see all the beautiful houses as we go back home. As I was looking at a couple walking a dog and carrying a baby I felt something warm on my thigh, so I down and see Marco's hand on my thigh. I look up at him, who is smiling but has hus eyes on the road, I put my head on his making him look at me smiling and then back at the road and I slowly started to go to sleep.