To My Baby Bunny ^.^

Hi Baby Bunny. It's your Chinchilla. :3

I just wanted you to know that I love you. I love you so much. You're my everything, and I'd give you the world, the stars, the sun, the moon, anything. I'm giving you me, because I don't know what else to do. I just need you. I want forever with you. I just need you. I need you to be happy, I need you in my arms, I need to see you smile, I need to hear your voice, I need to hear your laugh, I need to see you, I need to love you and just take care of you. 

I love everything about you. I love your eyes, your hair, your voice, I love holding you, I love the feeling I get when you call me 'dear' or 'chinchilla' or 'babe' or any little pet names, I love the feeling I get after we kiss, I love the butterflies everytime I see you, I love falling asleep next to you, I love how sometimes we wake up still cuddling, and sometimes we don't, I love your nose, I love your cute little cheeks, I love your soft lips, I love being able to touch your skin, I love your scars, I love your height, I love that you can make me happy, I love your little tummy, I love kissing every part of you <and this isn't meant sexually, love>, I love walking around just talking, I love your laugh, I love how awkard you are, I love being your butthole, I love out inside jokes, I love falling into your arms, I love that you're the only person who means anything to me, I love going into the closet with you and being close to you.

I just love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you.     I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you.

I love you.

I love YOU. No one else!

You're my life.

My princess, I miss you so much, I really need you, but most of all, I love you.

Happy One Month-iversary.

July 13th, 2014