Chapter 3

Picking up Emma from her car seat while Hunter grabbed her bag, sitting in the passenger seat as Hunter drove to the park. Usually we go to the park once in a while when he isn't working, Emma loves it and she likes spending time with Hunter. "I made sandwiches for lunch" I told hunter who smiles, "sounds good" he said while he drove.

Getting to the park, Hunter grabbed her bag with the sandwiches and other things for Emma as I picked up Emma from her car seat. "Park" Emma said while clapping, I smile as I follow Hunter to the spot. Setting Emma down as I watch her walk to the playground, "I will set the blanket up" he said as I smile and nod.

I watch Emma walk over to the play area as I follow behind her, "Papa" she said as I smile slightly watching her try to walk to Hunter. Since he has been there for her since she was a child, Emma calls him Papa which he doesn't mind since he loves her. 

Unknown POV: Unknown to them a figure stood hidden in the trees smirking, 'found you' I thought as I watched Klaus's daughter smiling and watching her daughter. I turn and left as I smirk, 'soon I will  have my revenge' I thought with a chuckle.

I follow Emma to the blanket watching her sit down, "food" she said as I sit down and smile, "here you go princess" Hunter said handing her half a sandwich. I grab myself a sandwich as I took a bite, "this is good" I told him which made him smile, "mom made them for us" he said as I smile.

"Thank her for me" I told him as I took out a sippy cup filled with apple juice for Emma, I smile glad that Emma is happy and hope that she will be protected.