Chapter 9

I woke up feeling water being poured on herself, I cough as I look up at Thomas who threw the bucket away. "Its time to wake up little Mikaelson," he said as I saw a camera set up, "what are you going to do?" I ask him while he smirks before I hiss in pain when he poured vervain mixed with wolfsbane on the chains, "your father is going to feel the pain he put my mother through, he cares for you and that will be his downfall" Thomas spoke.

Its been hours as I felt Thomas release her wrists, "good girl" I heard him say as I close my eyes tight. All I feel is pain with every cut he did on my body, I was too weak to escape and he knew it. I heard him walk off and lock the door to the basement, I slowly lose consciousness. Waking up as I move to my back, I didn't know how long I was asleep as I slowly sit up. I could still feel a few of the cuts, my healing is slow from not drinking any blood.

I move a bit to lean back against a wall, I look around a few of my surroundings as there were just boxes and a small window. I saw something around her leg as a chain was attached, it looks like he came when I was passed out and locked me up once again but now with more room to move. I heard the door open as I saw him enter, "you are awake" he spoke as he came down holding a plate and putting it by her.

"Eat you will need it," he said before leaving while I ate the sandwich and chips he gave me, I lean back against the wall and closed my eyes to rest before he returns. 'I hope you find me father' I thought as I fall asleep once more.