part 1

*roars of thunder as blood flows from the trees looks down seeing dead vampires werewolves mondins warlocks and witches run pouring heavily as crystal holds Alistair in her hands crying with her hair cover in blood and whole body bloody looked around still crying screaming for help bites her hands trying to feed him her blood but the blood gush out by the side *(let's forward to the main beginning of the story )
Hi my name is Crystal Sophia lightwood am an angelic vampire actually a teenage vampire and this is my story

*wakes up with the smell of fresh air in her new city look outside the window smiling as she knew today was gonna be different from the rest she ran down the stairs to her parents room knock on the door as she waits helplessly for her parents to answer her dad open the door she vamps into the room happily jumps on the bed waking her mother (this is my family my mom an Angel my dad a vampire their love story is kinda super romantic my dad was a soldier sent to kill my mother but fell in love anyways I won't prolong this story my dad Mr Alexander lightwood
My mother Maya lightwood they are all I want in a home now back to my story) my mom woke up with a lovely smile I love to see in the morning looked at me smiling greets me with a gentle kiss on my forehead as she walk out of the room heading to prepare breakfast I hug my dad as  looks into my eyes vamps to the bathroom as I hurriedly took my bath wear my favorite color of clothes blue and black walk downstairs for my breakfast open my plate notice vegetables and my juice blood start eating my vegetables even though I feel like throwing up I manage to eat them took the bloody juice walk to my dad as he adjusts his daylight ring walk into the sun smiling start vamping to school knowing fully well am late (I know you might be asking what a vampire doing under the sun without her ring yeah its pretty weird I tell you am part angel so I can't get hurt like an hybrid so I can do stuffs like angels but my demon blood always gets in the way of them ;now back to my story) its a new school so I gotta learn how to blend in stops by the gates start walking really fast heading to class not looking where am headed accidentally bumps into someone and falls down immediately I angrily stand up about to lash out to the person when I lifted my eyes up lo and behold it was an Angel standing in front of me I could bear the feeling he apologize to me I wanted to say hi but all I could say was blah blah blah I wanted words to come out of my mouth but it couldn't it was the most magical few seconds of my life ..............
(To be continued in part two)