part 6

(Permit me to use one person character instead of narration for this plot)
*Alistair stared into my eyes as I look at him in a feeling of pleasure as he slowly kissed my lips I felt a gently touch I never felt before it was sensational beyond compare I wanted it to continue as Alistair used his hands to massage my naked body
His cold hands came up to my breast as I shivered due to his touch  he starred into my eyes as I felt a movement down my spine his lips still on mine as he massaged my breast softly feeling a great sign of trust he laid me down unbuckle his wet trousers as he brings out his dick from his boxers and place it inside my wet pussy as he thrust slowly all I could was pains deep down by waist but I couldn't stop because the pleasure was too much for me too stop he continued as I moaned slowly calling his name in between my breath as he thrust in and out slowly I called out within to go faster as he holds my breast squeezing it slowly as he thrust in and out very fast he continue for few minutes as removes his dick as he slowly cums he place it back into my pussy and continue riding on me till he was tired he laid by my side as I smiled still feeling a bit of the pain rests my head on his chest as I doze off tired knowing fully well the rain won't stop soon I woke up pick my already dried clothes looks at Alistair's face as I wear my clothes slowly walk around the cave I noticed how familiar the cave was I ran up to the walls searching for the same sign I read it slowly calling out the words hoping it will take us back to our real world i immediately  hear a sudden rumbling trying to hold my ground Alistair ran up to me holding my hands as I suddenly start changing I tried gripping the walls but I couldn't anything I touch my hands pass through lifts my eyes as I noticed Alistair's clothes and hair change he looked into my eyes trying to hold me but he couldn't the rumbling stopped as he looks around slowly heading to the mouth of the cave as a light shin bright lift her hair  as her hair suddenly changes to blond notice a sun tattoo still in her ghost form holds Alistair's hands smile *time to know what this story tells us *brings her hand to the sun as she floats looking around noticing how beautiful everything was she look back sees the cave suddenly disappears again look at Alistair as he nods his heads ready for another mission to behold .................

(Is this another story or history or the cave is playing tricks with them find out in part 7))