part 3

*still holding the stick as she falls down accidentally stabs the wolf as it bleeds heavily Alistair moves the wolf from crystals already frozen body laughing at her picks her up *
Alistair:still a scared cat I presume laughing *
Crystal:*stand up a bit shaken to the bones looks at Alistair in tears*I just murdered a wolf and you are laughing
Alistair:*notice the fear in her eyes holds her closer to his body hugs her as she starts crying *
Crystal:all shaken and cuddled up sits down still crying looks at her bloody hands looks at Alistair as she picks up her self walking slowly looking for water to wash her hands walk into a cave holding Alistair's hands still crying enters the cave hearing rustling water walk towards the water as she looks closer she look around at the bright stones on top of the cave which looked like stars remove her clothes as Alistair's look back trying not to pry wash up her hands and body as she wears her clothes back Alistair been bored of waiting turn around and sees crystal half naked swallows spit as he turns back quietly looking at the stars mutters*
Alistair:hmmmmm the stars have quiet a strange meaning stars at the top of a cave kinda weird right I wonder how they got here
Crystal:maybe that's just how this cave is maybe it glows*finish dressing up walk to the cave walls looks around notice a strange drawing in the wall calls out to Alistair to come over*
Alistair:*walk up to her looks at the wall notice a writing*
Crystal: can you tell what's this
Alistair:*looks at it and notices its a warlock language speaks it out omini infiost slaxo sunsilos
Crystal: meaning
Alistair:the wish from the sun
Crystal :what does it mean
Alistair:am not sure but I can find out maybe later
Crystal :touch the cave as she looks around feeling a bit familiar with everything around her she walk to a space sits down feeling strange looks around surprised feels a sudden romantic feeling close her eyes as she falls into a trance Alistair run to her touch her body feeling ice falls down appears in a strange world holding crystals hands in the same cave both different clothing the both of the walk out look around surprised how everything changed so fast *
(Watch out for part four)