Bangtan Vampires Chapter Nine

A month later*
Only after a week after that incident I have been training with Irene and I've got my dress for the school ball. Yoongi stopped talking to me... it's only one week until it's time. Right now it's 4:09pm on a Wednesday, hunt day. I hear a knock on my bedroom door.
Y/N: Come in?
It's Jin.
Y/N: Oh hi Jin!
Jin: Y/N can you do something for me...
Y/N: Sure? What's up?
Jin: Um... *blushes* Can you ask Namjoon if he could go to the school ball for me?
Y/N: Aww really!?
Jin: I'm too embarrassed that he'll say no...
Y/N: Who wouldn't go with you!? I'll do it!
Jin: Thank you! Also, could you apologise to Yoongi...
Y/N: I think I need an apology from him Jin.
Jin: Both if you guys can say sorry to each other. But just ask Namjoon.
Y/N: Okay Okay!
I leap up and walk to find Namjoon. He's not in the lounge room or kitchen... maybe he's in his room? I briskly walk to a room and open the door. He's not in this one, Nope Jimin and Taehyungs in there...
Taehyung: Yes?
Jimin: Hello fellow visitor.
Y/N: Sorry I'm just looking for Namjoon room.
Jimin: Oh the second one that's last is his!
Y/N: Thank you!
I shut their door. Second one that's last! I twist the door knob. I see Namjoon lying in his bed listening to music. I walk up to him and poke his shoulder. He doesn't open his eyes,
Namjoon: Yes?
Y/N: Joonie, would you go to the School Ball with Jin?
Namjoon: Pardon?
Y/N: J-Jin wants to know if you could go to the school ball with him.
Namjoon: Oh Jin? Sure!
Y/N: Aww really!? Awesome!
Namjoon: *Chuckles* But he should've just asked me?
Y/N: He was just Shy!
Namjoon: Heh.
I smile and walk out. Just as I do that I hear a door open. Shit is Yoongi. He notices me and looks at me while I look at him.
Y/N: Y-Yoongi...
Yoongi: ...
Y/N: Oppa I'm sorry...
Yoongi: *Blushes* O-oppa!?
Y/N: Oppa?
Yoongi: Jagiya?
Y/N: HUH!?
Yoongi: *Laughs* Oh geez!
He walks up to me and hugs me.
Yoongi: I'm sorry too...
I hug him back. ...
Yoongi: Okay Y/N you can let go...
Y/N: Noooo
Yoongi: Come on!
Y/N: No!
I jump up and wrap my legs around his waist. He waddles to the kitchen with me on him. Yoongi turns on the oven and opens it. He takes me by the waist and try's to put me in!?
Y/N: YOOONGI!?
Yoongi: Hahaha!!!
Y/N: Omg omg omg! Get me out!!!
He takes me by the waist and holds me over his shoulder, turns off the oven, walks me to my room and plops me back next to Jin.
Jin: I can see you made up.
Yoongi: Ma-
Y/N: HE TRIED TO COOK ME!?
Jin: *Window wiping intensifies*
Yoongi gets up and walks out.
Jin: So What did he say!?
Y/N: He said yes!
Jin: Yes! Aww thank you thank you!!!!
Y/N: It's okay! *Smiles*
Jin: I've always had him on my mind... Im not crashing on him also!!!! He's just always on my mind... ya know..
Y/N: It's alright, I understand!
Jin: Alright, ill go. See ya and thank you so much!
He gets up and leaves. Aww how sweet! I feel so happy now. What now? What is next? I hear the door opening again. It's Jimin. He smiles and grabs me roughly and takes me to his room.
Y/N: What the heck Jimin!?
I step inside. Jungkook, Jimin and Taehyung are in there playing video games? I smirk. They are children after all.
Jungkook: Y/N do you know how to play Overwatch!?
Y/N: Nope, but I'm a boss at Mario!
Jungkook grabs me by the waist sand makes me sit next to him in front of the tv on the ground. He passes me the controller.
Jungkook: You can be D.va!
Y/N: Okay?
Jungkook: Now you use this stick to move and this one to panel the camera.
Taehyung: She'll figure it out herself!
Jungkook: Fine.
He hands me the whole controller. I stare at the screen and it's go time.

***
Taehyung: How the heck did you win! You're definitely hacking! I call major hacks!
Y/N: Dont be a sore loser Tae!
*Jimin*
Jimin: Fine. I was going easy on you anyways!!!
Y/N: Hah sure!
*Jungkook*
Jungkook: You did not jus- ARGHHHHHH
Y/N: Take the L BOI!!!

*Later*
I decide to take a stroll In the forest with my Kunai of course. The sun is nearly down but I can still faintly see. Maybe... I can get Po- no. Luna is there. No! I can't be scared! I want MY LOVING sister back with me! I'll fight Luna and te rest of Exo to get what I want. I start to run towards the old shack I met Poppy in. I knock on the door... no answer, no answer... it is hunt day... what if Exo killed... her? No! No way! I knock the door down. There's pieces of hay and there's shelves with potions in here. I can't see anyone... but I can see and smell fresh blood on the ground. Dammit! Where could she be!? I walk out when I see a figure leaning against a tree.
Y/N: Um hi?
???: Hello? What are you doing here?
The man was wearing a black mask and black suit as well as a fedora... he doesn't seem familiar at all.
Y/N: Sorry I thought my sister was in there... these guys took her and I've seen her here.
???: Looks like you got your hands full darling.
Suddenly the sounds of growling can be heard around us. The wind rustles in the leaves making everything seem like time froze. A gust of wind runs past me. I look to my right to see the man with his fist out, holding me in one hand and a wolf on the ground howling in pain.
Y/N: Wh-wha?
???: Coming left!
I turn left. I see a wolf sprinting towards me. With my sudden feeling of panic I bend down to my shin and pull out a Kunai knife from a bag attached to it. I through the knife at the wolf making to fall in distress. I did it!
???: Not too shabby darling, say what is your name?
Y/N: Hm? How about yours first?
???: I run with ladies first.
Y/N: It's Y/N.
???: I see...
Y/N: How about you?
???: *Chuckles* Mine could be less important. It doesn't matter. It's not like a name is a title. Anyways refer to me as the Man in the Mask. It's all I ask.
Y/N: Hmm? Okay. Well you did save me from a dangerous injury Man in the Mask. I look up at him. I can tell he's smiling by his eye shape. That same gust of wind blew and just like that he was gone. Vanished. No one else is to be seen. I scratch  my head lightly and walk back to the house.

Thanks for Reading Chapter Nine
Don't worry The ball will be coming up. Oh my Namjin heart. I know this is a short chapter but I really needed something to fit this gap. Ah well?