Chapter 1: The First Day

"Taylor , get up for school don't want to be late for your first day?" My mom calls for me. I get up and walk over to my closet and pull out my outfit: dark blue ripped demi shorts ,  black cami , and a Victoria Secret baggy sweat shirt . and walk to the bathroom and took a shower. 

I get out and get dressed . and apply my usual eyeliner and mascara. I go down stairs and grab a poptart package and got my phone and keys and left . 

As you are wondering I am Taylor Emily Brown I am a sophmore , I just got out of a really bad relationship . so we moved during the summer . 

......................

I arrived at my new school and walk in to the office and asked the office lady for my schedule and started walking when I bumped into someone "ouch!" i said grabing my books off the ground . 

"Are you okay?" Someone spoke . A very atractive guy asked.

"Oh , umm , yeah sorry I was looking at my schedule and wasn't paying attention to where I was going, I'm Taylor by the way." I said

"It's okay, my name is Ryan. I'm a sophmore, how bout you?"

"Same." I said with a smile 

"Can I see you schedule?" He asked, so I handed him my schedule "We have all the same classes." Ryan said. 

"I have no idea where anything is, I am new here this year." I confessed. 

"I can show you around, if you want?" He asked.

"Sure."

..............................

It's now lunch. I am going to sit with Ryan because he asked me to and because I am new and I don't know anyone here yet.

"So, how was your first day so far?" Rayn asks. 

"Fine, I guess." I say truthfully as we walk in to the cafateria. 

"I'm gonna get a bruger, what would you like I'll buy yours." Rayn asks. 

"That's okay, I got it I'll pay for mine." I stated. I don't like people paying for me. I ordered some fries. 

"That will be $2.00, please." The lady at the cash redgister said. I waited for Ryan to get out of the lunch line 

 "Hey guys this is Taylor she is new and she will be joining us for lunch everyday." Ryan said while taking his seat. I sat in between him and a blonde girl.

..............................

The rest of the day was mutural, the blonde was in the rest of my classes we sat next to each other and got to know each other better. The bell rang meaning that school was over for the day, I invited Ryan and Libby over after school so that's where we are right now. We played the Xbox 360 and 20 Questions.

"Winner!" Libby shouted.

"How do you keep winning!" Me and Ryan shout at the same time. We exchange look and the all burst out laughing.

"Okay, okay lets play 20 Questions on Taylor?" Libby asked.

"I guess that would be fun to get to know you more." Ryan agreed.

"Okay let's play." I agreed as well.

"Favorite color?" Libby asked

"Red." 

"Favorite movie" 

"I like a lot of movies but Bring It On In It To Win It would be my most favorite." 

"When is your birthday?" 

"In two days, in other wise August 30th."

"What happened in your last relationship?" Ryan asked.

......................Ryan's pov

"What happened in your last relationship." i asked. I regret bringing it up know because she looked scared. "You don't have to answer, if you don't want to." I told her to make her a little more comfortable.

“It’s fine, okay so his name was Josh and we dated for about 2 years. He was abusing me and told me not to tell anyone or I would die, and he would make me do anything. He physically, mentally, and sexually abused me. He went to this party and got drunk and then came to my house and he dragged me by my hair into the basement and tied me to my spear bed and took my clothes off and he said if I didn’t he would shoot me and so I did and he raped me and my mom came down stairs and saw what he was doing she called the cops, Josh went to jail for 4 years and we moved here.” She cried out.

 Tears were streaming down her face but yet, she still looked gorgeous. Did I just think that?

“Shhh, it’s okay. Calm down.” I reassured her.

""He gets out next month. We moved to get away from him." She said.

................Taylor's POV

So a little bit of crying and confessing. Ryan and Libby went home. I went to the kitchen to fix me something to eat. I ended up fixing me some Mac-N-Cheese. I love Mac-N-Cheese. Don't judge, okay.

I ate then I went upstairs to do my homework. I finally finished after 2 hours. I went and took a shower. Then texted Ryan and Libby goodnight and went to bed. 

 ..................................

Hey guys tell me what you think of this book. This is my first story. Tell me what you do and don't like in the story