Chapter 3: Suspension

So right now Tasha, Ryan, Libby, James, and I are all in the principal’s office because of the fight. I honestly don't know why James, Ryan and Libby are in here for they really weren't in it. But I guess whatever floats Mr. Hathaway’s boat.

“So is anyone gonna tell me what in the world happened at lunch today.” He says.

“Okay, I walked into lunch and sat down at the table that I sat at yesterday. It was only me James and who im guessing is his girlfriend. He started talking to me. Then his girlfriend told him not to talk to me because I’m apparently a bitch and I’m trying to steal Ryan away from Tasha. Then I got up and went out to the courtyard. Ryan tried stopping me but I told him to leave me alone he found me on the side of the building crying. He told him about the note I found in my History book from Tasha that said that I will be soon finding out what will happen if you don’t stay away from Ryan. He told me to get up so we went into the lunchroom to ask Tasha to leave me alone but she slapped me then that am where the fight started.” I told her.

“Is that the truth, Ryan?” Mr. Hathaway asked.

“Yes. She did not leave out one detail.” He told him.

“Okay James, who was the girl, told you not to talk to Taylor?”

“Lexi Miller.” James said.

“You guys may be dismissed. Taylor and Tasha stay here while I contact your parents.”

“Well, I would love for you to do that but my parents, are dead. I live alone.” I said.

“Oh, well then you are suspended for 1 week in the mean time, Tasha come with me.” He motioned for Tasha to follow him. “You can finish the week out but your suspension starts Monday.”

“Okay thank you.” I said walking out the office.

………………..

After school Me, Libby, Ryan went to Starbucks.

“So what exactly happened today?” Libby asks.

“A whole bunch of shit. Me and Tasha got suspended it starts next week.” I said like it’s no big deal.

“Lemme guess, you don’t really care?” Ryan asked.

“No, not really.”

“Why, won’t your parents kill you?” Libby says.

“I don’t have to worry about that, my dad is in the military and my mom died last month.” I said quietly.

“Oh, so when does your dad get home?” Ryan asked.

“I don’t know.” I haven’t talked to him in a month. Since my mother’s funeral”

“Oh, I’m sorry would you like to stay with me for a little bit?” Libby asked

“Oh no that’s okay, but you can stay if you want.” I said

“I’ll call my mom and ask.” She said getting her phone and leaving the table.

“What?” Ryan was staring at me.

“Oh, um, nothing.” He was acting really weird.

“Do you wanna stay too?” I say jokingly.

“Oh, yea cause I totally want to do nails hair and watch chick flicks all night and talk nonstop about hot guys and the newest music?” He says. Trying to be sarcastic but the tone in his voice kind of took me back. It sounded harsh.

“Don’t get your underwear in a bunch.” I snap back and got up to look for Libby. I look in the bathroom and outside. Nothing. Where the fuck did she go? I asked to myself.

*ring* *ring*

‘Hey this is Libby. Leave a message at the beep.’

*Beep*

“Where the hell are you? Call me then you get this. Bye.” I said in to the voicemail thing. I walk into the restaurant and Ryan is gone to what the hell.

Libby’s POV…

I went to my house to start planning for Taylor’s birthday party. She will be turning 16. I want to make it special. When she went to the bathroom I took her phone and got her father’s number so I could talk to him and see if he could make it to her birthday. Taylor is a cheerleader and we have a game tomorrow on her birthday so I want him to rip through the banner that the football players come through and surprise her.

Maybe I should text Taylor and tell her that I had to go home and that I’ll be over soon

(A/N) T- Taylor L- Libby

L- Hey sorry I left I had to go home for a little bit for supper. I’ll be over in an hour tops.

T- You could’ve came in and told me I went in and Ryan was gone as well do you know where he went.

L- Yea, he went home because you got up and left him.

T- Okay see you in an hour.

Ryan is really over here helping me plan for the surprise party for Tay, I want her to love it.

We just finished the planning for Tay’s party. Her dad was already on his way home so instead of going to a hotel or anything like that my mom offered him the guest bedroom in the house. So he took it to save money for her gift which was the car she wanted when she turned 16.

I’m headed to Taylor’s right now and I’m terrible at keeping stuff from people but as long as we just watch movies I’m good. I pull up in her driveway. Her car is here but there’s no lights on. I walk up to the door and just walk in. I go up to her room and she’s in there asleep. I look at the time and it tells me that its 8:30 p.m. shit I’m the worst best friend ever! I go down stairs and get a little cup and fill it up with a little bit of ice cold water. I go up stairs and dump it on her and run into the bathroom and lock the door behind me

“Get out of there!!” She yells. I burst out laughing. 

"Okay sorry." I give up and come out.

Taylor's POV......

"Get out of there!!" I yell and Libby burst into a laughing fit.

"Okay, I'm sorry. But your face was hilarious!!" She says, still laughing. 

"Yea, whatever. When did you get here?"

"Just like 5 minutes ago and I saw you were sleeping and well you know the rest." She says. Trying to control her laughter.

The rest of the night we just watched movies and talked. Then we went to bed like at 3:00. I had a fun night.

............................

Hey guys. I'll probably update either late today or tomorrow. Comment what you think of the story

Thanks

~Xoxo, Suzhanna<3