Chapter 15

Heather pretended to have lost her balance  when Stacey's body  bumped hers. She just  wanted to feel Nick's body. Her body came in close contact with Nick's. He took hold of her shoulders  to steady her .

Nick, on the other hand,    tried to look away from Stacey's pretty  face as he holds Heather. He needs to hide  what he is feeling.  He has plans for Derick and Stacey. Maybe it will be better if  he'll   play a little with Heather . Anyway,  she has been trying to flirt with him since she got inside the bar . It may be bad to use her but he has no choice. He can't afford losing his Stacey just because he is jealous as hell. He wants to prove to himself that she will love him as Derick and not the Nick Alcantara she is seeing now. If  he will  start a brawl  at this moment, all his plans will go down the drain. 

" How could you be so careless? You could have hurt me badly!" Heather angrily said to Stacey.

"I'm sorry. I didn't see you. " Stacey apologized .

"How stupid!  You could give someone a very bad injury!" added HEather with a snort.

Stacey ignored what her bitchy sister said. She threw  Mr. Grumpy a glance.  As usual, he is not even  looking  at her as if he really finds her distasteful.  She has to stifle a sigh. She's such a peabrain because she has been thinking about him when he obviously dislikes her. 

"I think you're okay Heather so don't make it a  big deal ."  Nick said tonelessly as he puts a little distance between him and Heather which the latter obviously didn't like.

She looked at Nick's face because she will have to do some acting.She pouted a little to look cute and  in a much lower tone she said," But she needs to be careful."

"She already apologized. That is enough." Nick said. This time he has to look at Stacey which he immediately regretted. She is really lovely.

 She is really lovely

"Are you okay babe?"  Blake asked with a frown  before   he touched Stacey's  shoulder.

Stacey just nodded then Blake's frown deepened when he transferred his eyes to Heather. He hasn't seen her  before so he has no idea that they are half-sisters.

"Look,  it was an accident." he said to Heather. His hand is still on Stacey's shoulder.

Nick has to stop himself from gritting his teeth .He clenched his fists on his sides.  "Let's go." he uttered coldly to Heather. He took her hand then led her to the dance floor.

Blake turned his head back to Stacey when the two left. "Are you okay Ms.Hotness?"  he asked worriedly.

(STACEY)

She just sighed then nodded. "I'm fine, thanks. What's with the "babe" thing?" she playfully slapped Blake's shoulder and he chuckled.

"  I just wanted to show them that I am your knight in shining armor." he joked." That woman's man looks intimidating." he added.