In Sync Again: Chapter 7

Satsuki was right to tell Iori to make goku uniforms if things got worse. It went from kidnapping to blackmailing to bribery and so on. Eventually, some genius decided to use explosives and hire first rate murders with suits that made them just as powerful as someone wearing a 3-star goku uniform. Iori obviously finished his first and finishing the rest was fairly easy. And those goku uniforms saved their lives. The kamuis were another story. He extracted the banshi of both Senketsu and Junketsu, and worked on both of them for weeks. Luckily, he already had Dr. Matoi's kamui blueprints so that saved him lots of time. By week 5 he was done and everyone was couldn't agree weather Ayako wanted to kidnap them or destroy them. Any who, when Ryuko and Satsuki were enjoying a nice afternoon they got another call from Iori. He told them that they were ready and immediately they made their way to the lab. As they made their way to the lab, Ryuko's heart pounded faster and faster. Was this it? Was she finally going to see her best friend again? The suspense was really getting to both of them. And it let them get followed by an expensive invisible robot that can't be detected by any security system in the world that cost almost all of Ayako's monthly allowance (900 billion). It followed from the apartment to the burned mansion. When they entered the lab they only saw Iori. They looked around. 

Ryuko was freaking out. She didn't see anything. "Where is he?!" 

Right then, something came at her. It was Senketsu, looking the same he did long ago. He wrapped his sleeves around her and gave her a hug. She hugged him back and both started crying. "I thought I was never going to see you again! But, here you are!"

He spoke back with his gentle voice. "To think all I had to do was make my banshi go into your hair and I would be able to survive. But please please take me away from him! I can't spend another minute with that rowdy kamuii!" 

She wiped her tears and looked around. She saw a cage with something inside. "Wait, is thaat Junketsu?"

Iori looked towards the cage. "That's right. He was making a ruckus and kept fighting with Senketsu, so I put him in a timeout." 

Satsuki walked up to the cage. She simply said "Hello, remember me?"

Surprisingly, he spoke back. "Of course I do. You were the first one to wear me. Then, your mom came along and put me on. After that, I was ripped apart when  there snapped out of it. Then, I was just as powerful as fresh blood, but still got destroyed. I saw his banshi go into her hair and followed him." 

His voice sounded like that of Jun Kiwatari from the anime Kakegurui (watch it on netflix its awesome). It was easy to see that he was not happy. But who could blame him: he was used for both good and evil, and suffered on each side. From discrimination to getting shredded. It was hard for him. After the last visit from the lab, Satsuki realized how much Junketsu must have suffered. "I'm sorry. I should've known how much you suffered and how you felt about it. I hope you can forgive me and we can move on." 

He simply turned around blushing. It was pretty obvious he was touched, but was simply too stubborn to show it. Unlike Senketsu, who has almost no problem with showing his emotions. The kamuis went into the bag Satsuki brought and they went home. As for the drone that had been following them, they had no idea what they were in for. Because even with their luck, Ayako was watching through her phone exactly what had happened.