Prologue

This might be a very, very weird concept that I came up with my creative weird mind, and i don't think anyone else has done this so why not add my probably questionable concept into a new fanfiction I'm making because idk what better thing to do with my life..

Also you can watch the vines and videos on top of the chapters even though all of them aren't even probably related to what happens in the chapters but you can still watch and enjoy them anyway :))

———————————————————————————

So Imagine a alternative reality/universe where it's a lot like ours except sometime in the not so near future, just out of nowhere, a very odd foul smelling, mysterious gas started spreading throughout the continents and turned only a medium sized amount of the population of the world's population into animal human hybrids.. well.. not all of the 7 billion of the population, just about 5 million humans who were affected by this gas that were minding their business, being busy and such until the gas hit them with sudden force and they start falling to the ground and changing, into any animal that is an land animal that the gas went through their minds and bodies with chemicals that changes the blood cells, brain cells and air they breathed, it was like the gas was targeting a certain kind of people.

Others who weren't affected were surrounding the ones who was changing, confused and concerned for the ones who were in such agony, as animal ears were growing out of the affected's heads and tails coming out.

Then the newly human animal hybrids were confused out of their minds, not knowing where they are or who they were before.

The people who were affected were scared, confused and angry..

They didn't know who they were before or what they were doing before the fog hit them, the age range of the human hybrid was around middle teen age to about late thirties. (And in some very lrare cases, children)

Some of them ran away fast, whimpering and some stayed in spot, some even moving slowly away, growling, hissing at the humans near them and at each other.

All of the governments in each and every country didn't know what to do with the people with animal features running around, and scaring the daylights out of others around them.

The police then started rounding all the hybrids into one spot, some were submissive and will listen to anyone while most would be rebellious against the humans and would run around, climbing buildings and breaking stuff.

After rounding everyone up, they will take them to a medical center that soon will turn into a hybrid center.

Only 5 million were affected by the gas.

It has made it all over the news headlines and everyone had a different opinion about the situation affecting on the world and what's happening.

And so there was this girl named Emm who had absolute no experience on animals before has been randomly chosen for a job at one of the many animal human hybrid institutions through a strange email.

While this fog was happening, she met this guy named Thomas when he was attacked by the affected and he came from England for the scientist's conference that went all wrong.

And that's where their story begins..

(Heyo! Welcome to this book! So. This originally was gonna be about youtubers but I thought 'I have too many of that of Dan and Phil written on here' so why not make it a original story.

the Animal like features that most of the people with have like human animal hybrid, with ears on top, Tails, and will act like that animal too.

And I will hopefully get chapter 1 up by around New Years and maybe post around school because I'm always busy .-. So yeah, I'll see y'all in the next chapter, BAIII)