Introduction

In Albany, New York on a warm spring night a young man goes to a masquerade ball at The Stateroom where the state's most influential and powerful men and women will be. The young man wore a black tuxedo with a gray bow tie and a dark leather shoes, his mask was white and made to look like the face of a fox giving his golden eyes an unnatural glow.

The man gives his ticket off to the doorman who then escorts him to the gallery where the party was held. Taking in his surroundings the man saw that the festivities had already started with a band of violinists playing Berg - Violin Concerto No. 2 on stage while people talked and danced to the classic.

The man walked over to a table that was void of any people and sat down ordering a glass of champagne, as the man waited for his drink he quietly debated with himself over whether or not he should just return home. But before he could get up and leave a woman stood in front of him with two glasses of champagne.

"I noticed you were sitting all alone and at a party like this a man that looks as good as you is usually with a date or two."  The woman said handing him his glass and sitting beside the man.  The woman wore a Monique Lhuillier Midnight Black Lace Trumpet Gown with Black Jimmy Choo, Romy 85 suede pumps, her mask was black lace and hardly hid the woman's beauty in the dark corner that the two sat in, her silver hair, when hit by a wandering light, shined like the moon in the night sky, and violet eyes only enhanced  her beauty tenfold.

"No, I'm just not a very social person so I can never convince anyone to one of this things." The man replied shyly. The woman gave the man a smile and took a sip of her drink before looking at the rest of the crowd. The man looked at her in the corner of his eye and looked closer at the woman and her .... Assets, the woman was as many of the man's colleagues would call slim thick.

"Were you just looking at me?" The man looked to see the woman looking at him with a slight smirk.

"W..Well you see I-" Before the man could finish the woman started to laugh causing the man to look away in embarrassed at the situation he put himself in.

"It's fine I don't get that many looks because men are too scared to look but you I'll allow." The woman said scooting her chair closer to his.

"I don't find you scary I just don't know how to interact with a woman so beautiful." The man explained without realizing what he said.

"Come on let's dance." The woman said downing the rest of her drink and the man's drink. Fox faced man followed the woman obediently hoping to get closer to her. The two strangers walk on to the dance floor as the band begins a new song, The woman places her partner's hands on the correct positions as they swayed to the song.

"How old are you sweetheart?" The masked woman asked quietly.

"I'm only twenty-two, ma'am." The man replied.

"Really. You're cute and young ... exciting." The woman stated. The man gave her an anxious smile while the woman returned with a look of hunger. The song soon ended and woman then led the man back to their table where they talked about themselves with a few drinks.

The man learned that the woman was the owner of a company with overseas investments while the woman learned that the man was the assistant to one of the many millionaires that were in attendance, The woman giggled at embarrassed assistant as she sat on his lap holding a glass of wine. The woman than places her glass on the table and then suddenly grips the man by his face and plants a passionate kiss on his lips.

"My place or yours?" She moaned into the kiss.

"Mine." The man replied enjoying the mature beauty that he had met. The two quickly stop their makeout session and go outside and hail a taxi who takes them downtown where they slam the man's apartment door open and tumble into his bedroom. The man tries to carefully remove the woman's dress but the woman in the heat of the moment rips it off and throws it and her shoes into a corner.

"Don't worry baby they're cheap anyway, now get that crap off you." The woman said. The man stripped off quickly his tux and threw his shoes into the closet. The woman laid on the bed in a set of lacy black lingerie with her mask still on. The man crawled over on the bed and looked the woman in her violet eyes with begging look. The woman smiled and beckoned to do his worst to her.

The man discarded his mask and pulled her panties out of the way and teased the woman's clit a little before sticking two fingers inside of her, after a few seconds the man began to finger her before slowly speeding getting a few moans in response. The man soon added a third finger and continued to pump in and out of the woman. Soon the woman came over the man's fingers and after pulling out he sucked them a little.

"You taste very sweet ma'am, you wanna taste?" The Man said sensually. The woman nodded and began to lick her lover's fingers clean, The woman crawled over to her partner and pulled down the man's boxers to see his hard cock giving it a kiss before beginning to suck him off. The woman stopped and began to jerk him off before giving him another blowjob flicking her tongue around the head. The man places his hand on top of the woman's head as he blows his load into her mouth.

"I'm so sorry I didn't mean to, I should've warned you." The man apologized quickly worried that he may have ruined the entire thing.

"No, It's fine I prefer it this way less of a mess." The woman replied as she swallowed the last of his cum.

"Now I want to fuck me the living shit out of me. Can you do baby." The woman teased as she rubbed her wet pussy against the man's cock. The man nodded in response and placed his dick at the woman's entrance and brought her down to the base of his cock. The woman released a moan as her lover filled her with his cock. The man placed her on her back and began to thrust in and out at a rapid and steady pace. The woman continued to moan as the man sped up and occasionally slowed down to tease her.

"Don't please don't stop." The woman said in between moans. The man unlatched the woman's bra and began to suck at her C cup tits roughly and thrust hard as she began to beg for him to keep going.

After a few more minutes the man began takes the woman from behind and begins to lick and suck certain parts of her neck as he pulled and twisted her nipples ever so slightly.

"I'm about to cum ma'am"

"Same here baby, do it inside I want you to fill me up!"  The woman growled.

As soon as he said the man came inside of her he fell next to her. The woman crawled up next to him and leaned into his chest.

"That's the best fuck I've had in awhile. Thanks, sweetheart."

"It was no problem ma'am you've were amazing."

"Thanks think you can go another round."

"Fuck Yes."