The Desk

At the crack of dawn, the man from the night woke up to the sound of birds chirping and the smell of food cooking. The man got up and headed for the kitchen to see who was making food not noticing that the woman from last night's clothes was still there. As the man walked into the kitchen he was greeted with the sight of the woman from last night wearing only an apron.

The woman turned around with a smile and two plates of bacon, eggs, and toast. "Good morning."  She said placing the two plates on the table giving the man a kiss on his lips.

"Good morning." The man replied as he sat down at a table. The woman walked back into the kitchen to put away all the ingredients and the pans in the sink before sitting next to the man.

" I think that introductions are in order, I'll go first my name is Raelynn Towers, but you can call me Rae if you want." Rae winked at her lover.

" My name is Jak Mormont." Jak said with a smile, Jak was happy to learn the woman's name, to him it was strange that they never introduced themselves the night before.

The two finished their food and sat down on Jak's couch both naked. Jak turned to Rae and sat her on his lap. Rae smirked at him and began to slowly but surely grind on his lap. Jak begins to grunt in pleasure begins to massage Raelynn's breast. Rae gets up and bends over giving Jak direct access to her vagina.

Jak stood up and shoved his dick inside of her and began to pound away. The two went at it for a good fifteen minutes before both Jak and Rae came together.

When Jak pulled out his cock covered in both his and Raelynn's juices, Raelynn got on her knees and sucked him off cleaning his cock.
"Alright time for us to head to work." Raelynn declared as she stood up and began walking towards the bathroom. Jak looked at her confused before remembering what he had done the night before. While having hot and passionate sex with Rae the night before he called to his boss to quit his job after Rae had offered him a position as her personal assistant.

"Come on, if you behave I might give you something in the shower." Rae shouted from the bathroom as she turned on the shower.

After a quickie in the shower, Rae put on her clothes from the night before while Jak put on a blue dress shirt with dark jeans and a pair of grey converses. The two took a taxi to Raelynn's house which was located close to Washington Park. Rae came out of her house in a White Carolina Herrera Classic Cotton Blouse with a Turlington Crepe Blazer and Essentials Stratton Denim Leggings and a Christian Louboutin Victorina 100 Pumps Black Leather Red Bottom Shoes.

The taxi then took them took to the Towers Biotech building in the center of the city. He and Rae took an elevator up to the 13th floor which held Raelynn's office. When the two entered they were met by a young woman who wore a black button up shirt and a knee-length skirt with beige boots.

"Ms.Towers here are your reports for today and here is your coffee." The young woman said as she passed by.

"Thank you, Cassandra, this is Jak he's my new PA. He'll need top-level security clearance. Jak, this is Cassandra one of our many interns here at the Towers Biotech division." Rae said as she walked into her office. Cassandra led Jak into a room with a white wall and a camera. Jak got his security card and headed back to Rae's office. The office had a glass wall allowing her a view of the city, her office held two bookcases and a large desk in the middle of the room with a large chair behind it and two chairs in front of the desk.

"So Jak since you'll be working for me you'll need to learn what Towers Corp is about. This building is apart of our biotech division, there are several other division; There is the Aerospace division, the Entertainment division, the Medical division, the Energy division, the Electronics division, and my personal favorite the Think Tank which incorporates all the previous divisions into one larger division based in our special compound." Raelynn summarized, Jak nodded and was surprised to find out that Towers Corp was involved with everything.

"You'll be my PA it'll be similar your last job you know like setting up my calls and meetings and helping me with any problems. That's your official position but since I'm very hands on you'll just be following around testing out some of our newest technology and also you know we'll still be fucking whenever humanly possible." Rae said as she got around her desk. She sat down on the desk and unbuttoned a couple of the buttons on her shirt to reveal her cleavage.

Jak wrapped his arms around her waist and kissed Rae while groping her ass. Rae put her hands down Jak pants and began to stroke his cock. Rae got down on her knees and unbuttoned his pants and pushed Jak down on to couch before pulling her tits and then his dick. Rae began to suck him off before placing his dick in between her tits and began to stroke it with them. When Rae noticed that Jak had some pre-cum coming out she began to stroke him with her tits while sucking him off. After a few minutes, Jak shot his load on to Rae's tits. Raelynn then used her fingers to clean herself up and swallowed it all while giving Jak a sultry look.

Raelynn then took off her shoes, leggings, and her panties before sitting down on her desk and spread her legs giving Jak direct access to her pussy. Jak left a trail of kisses on her thighs before sucking and licking her clit. Jak than inserted three fingers inside of her while eating playing with her clit causing her let out a large moan and then she came on his him.

"You ready ma'am." Jak whispered as wiped Rae's juices off of him and gave her a taste. Ra nodded as Jak turned her around before inserting his cock into her vagina. Jak started to thrust slowly before increasing his speed causing a loud slapping noise to be heard throughout the room. Jak began to leave small bite marks on Rae's neck and arms.

Jak than flipped Rae on her back and began to play with her left nipple while sucking on her right. The two began to go at it for awhile before Jak pulled out. Rae got on her knees and quickly took his dick in her mouth before Jak let out his load into her mouth. Rae swallowed before getting and bending over to putting her panties. As she got her panties to her ankles before getting a slap on her ass leaving a red mark on her butt. Rae turned to see Jak sitting on her desk with a small grin on his face.

"I'm going to love working for you."