The Springs

Jak woke up feeling great pleasure along with the feeling of something on his legs. When he opened he his eyes he saw a fully nude Rae going up and down on his cock. "Morning sweetheart." She whispered as she continued going at it. Jak smiled in response and began to massage Rae's breast. As Jak did this he began to thrust in and out of Rae as he sat upright.

After both of them came they go take a shower and then head downstairs to find Lyn and Ella on the couch. Ella had on a burnt orange sweater and dark blue jeans and a pair of black boots while Lyn was wearing a black shirt with a denim jean jacket and black jeans with the same pair of boots as Ella. The two walked over to Rae and Jak and planted a kiss on their cheeks. All four gathered around the kitchen's island where food was laid out for everyone.

"Hey, Jak you want to go riding with me today? I know some really nice places around here." Ella said as she finished her breakfast.

"Yeah sure, I would love to ." Jak replied with a smile. Once everyone finished their food Jak and Ella grabbed a knapsack with some food, water, and spare clothing for their trip around the property. The pair walked into the backyard to see the horses who were walking around in their gated pasture.

Ella hopped the fence to the pasture and led Jak to the horses. Ella then pointed at two horses a dark brown mare and a black stallion with a long mane.

"That stallion there is yours his name is Pot and my girl right here is Mary Jane. If you couldn't tell they're named after weed." Ella said as guided Mary Jane over Pot and Jak. Jak let out a small chuckle and had Ella show him how to get the saddle on Pot and how to get on.

"Ok, I think I got it now how do I ride him ?" Jak asked her as he sat on the saddle.

"Figure it out." Ella said as she slapped Pot's backside causing the horse to rush forward. Jak yelled in surprise and grabbed the reins and pulled them back to slow Pot down.

Within a minute Ella was next to him laughing the entire and she then showed Jak how to actually make Pot move. After twenty minutes he got the hang of it and could make Pot trot with ease.

After Jak got the handle of riding they followed a path that led up to the beginning of the mountain which Jak learned was call Mt.Sneffels. As they rode along nature made the path the two talked about their pasts and how they got to where they were today. Ella explained that she grew up in New Mexico with a Spanish mother and an Indian father both were hard workers who were able to make a small family business into a large corporation that was the south west's third largest hot balloon manufacturer.

When the pair reached the edge of the Blue Lakes they sat down and some of the food that they bought. As they looked out at the sight of the lake water sparkling in the sunlight while eating jerky Ella rested her head on Jak's shoulder.

"You didn't tell me how you and Lyn know each other." Jak said after the few minutes of silence.

" I thought you would've realized this by now. Lyn is my girlfriend." Ella said as she stared at the lake.

It all made sense to Jak why Ella was very protective and playful with Lyn, Jak being the oblivious idiot that he was just assumed that they were childhood friends or something like that.

Ella than began laughing at Jak's perfect copy of the blinking guy meme.

Once the two got over Jak's revelation Jak began to talk about his background. He grew up in Cleveland, Ohio with his parents, His mother worked as a veterinarian and his father worked as a librarian. His dad died two years ago to liver cancer and his mom still worked at her vet clinic.

After talking for an hour the two got back on the horses and rode around the area until they stumbled onto a cave entrance.

"Wanna check it out." Ella said as she dismounted from her horse.

Jak just looked at her skeptically.

"Don't worry I got something in my pack that could help in case we find trouble." She said before pulling a magnum revolver and bear spray.

"Now come on." She said as she threw the bear spray at Jak before walking inside of the cave.

Jak shook his head before following her inside and the first thing he noticed was how humid the cave was. As he continued to walk through the cave he finally found Ella standing by a small pond of hot water that let off some steam.

Ella had already removed her most of her clothing leaving only her underwear. She turned to Jak and motioned for him to come behind her. She then had him remove her bra and panties before helping him out of his clothing. The two dipped into the water and swim around for a bit and it didn't take long before the two began a water fight that ended with the two making out.

Jak began to suck and kiss Ella's neck causing her to moan quietly. Jak picked up her up and placed her down on the edge of the pond before he began to leave a trail of kisses and small bite marks on her inner thighs. Then he started to suck on her clit while she screamed in pleasure. Ella pushed his head closer until she came over his face.

The two switched places with Ella immediately taking Jak's entire length into her mouth. Ella bobbed her head on his dick and at times she takes one of his balls into her mouth. Jak came inside of her mouth within minutes.

He pulled Ella out of the water and placed her on her hands and knees before entering her. The two move in unison with every thrust more pleasurable than the last. The two switched positions once again with Jak on his back and Ella on top. Jak sat up and took one of Ella's nipples into his mouth while thrusting upward into her. With one hard slap on Ella's ass caused both to cum at the same time.

Wet from the spring water and sweat the two continued to have sex for another hour before putting their clothes back on and headed back to where they left the horses and headed back to the cabin where they found Rae and Lyn in the bedroom in the middle of a tryst of their own.

Ella and Jak quickly joined in of course.