Introduction

Hi! I'm Ashley, I will be your author for this book. This story is crazy, original, and thrilling. Please make sure to comment ideas, or feel free to always D.M. me!! Have fun, and remember, hate the characters, not the author. (Vote if like you wanna[i mean you don't have to buy like you know]{I would really love if you did}]. Okay I'm done being extra. Let's introduce our charters!!!

Playing our strong, women lead we have:
Luhsetty! She is an amazing you've personal, and I strongly suggest checking out her content.

Playing as our dashing love interest Ethan, is: Ethan Dolan! I have a huge crush on the Dolan Twins, and think Ethan fits my developing charter extremely well

As of now Parasite physical attributes are not known! They will be known by the end of this book

As of now Parasite physical attributes are not known! They will be known by the end of this book. Leave suggestions as what you want him to look like!

~~~~

I am a seventeen year old girl who has never felt any emotion or sensations, except once. Sometimes I want to feel, with so much passion, that all I can do is feel more nothing. People always speak of "happiness" and "sadness" and "anger." Well let me tell you princess, I haven't felt any of that yet, but don't worry. I am stuck with you. I have spent long enough time stuck with you to know anger.

You can go ahead and hate me all you want princess, but I know something that you think I do not. I know my name is the last thought in your head, I know that you see me every time you look in the mirror, and I know when he touches, you know he is touching me.

You took over my body. You are the virus, the filthy parasite. Just let me tell you this, the second he finds me, it's over for you.

I am indefinitely his, and he will tear you up when he finds me. Besides, I am a monster. If he fails to end you before the time of my 18th birthday, I will avenge myself. 

You might be a Parasite, but I am 100 percent angry girl, and I'm not sure you're ready.

~

I hope you enjoyed my short introduction. Let me know what you think of the so far revealed plot! Do you like the characters? Check my other developing story as well please!
- Ashley 👾®️

       *Trivia: what does the purple alien and enclosed "R," mean?