Chapter 7

"Do you remember how we met?" Laura smirked as she looked at the red head who was playing with Lauras fingers. "Of course I do!" Neila glanced at Laura then laid her head back on Laura's chest.

Flashback (2 years ago)
Neila had been forced to go to a party with Rosemary 2 days before her first day of freshman year. "Come and get it!" A senior football player took off his clothes and started streaking everything was hanging out.
Neila was so embarrassed for him that she wasn't looking where she was going as she tried to get away not wanting to feel anymore embarrassment for him. Suddenly she ran into a short girl with brown hair who was giggling. "Oh my gosh im so sorry." Neila's eyes widened. "Oh dont worry about it." Laura looked Neila up and down taking in her short white dress that barely went to midthigh.

"Can you believe that guy that was the most hilarious thing Ive ever seen." Laura laughed. "I know right it was hilarious. Im Neila!" She smirked. "Well im Laura are you also a freshman?" Laura waited expectantly. "Yes I am!" Neila awkwardly glanced at her big sister who was on a pool table with her shirt off. "Oh god dont look now but my sister totally took her shirt off" Neila blushed while she tried to hide her face. "Well since you said not to I have to." Laura looked over and instantly wished she hadnt because her sister was also dancing with Neila's sister. "Oh my gosh I can't believe. Want to leave before anyone realizes were related to them?" Neila nodded.

Laura grabbed Neila's hand and guided her to a play ground down the street. Neila blushed as she let go of Laura's because she wasnt used to phsyical affection. "Howd you find out about this place." Neila asked as she swung on the swing set. "Well I used to come here all the time since i live near here youre the only person who has been here with me other than my best friend Berlina." Laura watched in awe as Neila's eyes lit up. "So Neila tell me about yourself." Neila started explaining about how she just moved back here but the rest of her family has stayed their whole life. "Oh whyd you leave?" Laura furrowed her brows in confusion. "Oh I dont really like to talk about it." Neila said before adding "I should really get back my sisters probably worrying about me." Neila said and Laura started walking. "I'll see you monday wait can I have your phone number?" Laura asked as Neila took Lauras phone and put her number in it.
"Oh my gosh I remember we texted all night long for the next two days." Neila exclaimed as she sat up from the bed! "I cant believe we had never met each other since our sisters were best fri-" Laura stopped as she was interupted by her phone buzzing. "Hey mom whats wrong?" Laura's tone grew concerned. "Oh my gosh okay I'll be right there." Laura looked over Neila who held a concerned expression. "Whats wrong?" Neila mouthed as Laura turned her phone off. "Will you drive me to the hospital?"