Love Heals All Wounds

Roman gathered his luggage from the trunk of the SUV that he had rented with his cousins, Jey and Jimmy. It was the best of both worlds, traveling to see the world one wrestling show at a time while hanging out with his family.
"Say, man, Y'all need to get to wake up! We're here now, I'm not carrying yall heavy ass luggage into the arena. I will leave Y'all and this stuff in this hot ass SUV!" Roman said as he finished gathering his things. He hadn't realized that Jey and Jimmy were still in the SUV sleeping until he took off his headphones and heard the snoring from the backseat. Roman slammed the door shut once he didn't hear a response from the sleeping beauties. The two jolted awake upon hearing the door make an impact with the door jam.
"YO, WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM?!" Jimmy snapped at Roman as he wiped his red eyes, his face showed the evidence of how well rested he now was. The imprints on his face from the neck pillow still fresh.
Jey woke up and replied, "Yeah uce, you could have just told us, man. All the other stuff ain't necessary man."
Roman snickered to himself, "Well, I did and Y'all ain't move so I had to do what I had to do to avoid going to jail cause Y'all dead from heat stroke. Now come on let's go! We have a show to do." The twins begrudgingly got out the SUV mumbling to themselves about Roman's rude antics.
"We wouldn't have done you like that!" Jimmy replied as the trio collectively stopped before bursting out in laughter.
"Yall know damn well that's a lie!" Roman managed to say between laughs. "Aight, aight! You right uce." Jimmy replied after getting his belly full of laughs.
The twins came around to the back after stretching out their limbs after the long car ride. "Say, Roman, have you seen that new trainer? She started a few weeks ago. Man, shorty is killing the game! She's like this tall and her body is out of sight! What Bruno say in that song 37-27-42, she could definitely squeeze all of that in my coupe! You feel me!" Jimmy said as he laughed while rubbing his hands together.
Jey replied, "You had to say all that just to say she fine? You just nasty!" he said as he shook his head at his brother.
"Man, whatever! She dope though with long flowing curly hair, cute little accent with the most beautiful eyes. Now you know I'm with Naomi and everything but if I c-... Dog! L-look, look her she come. She bout to pass through."

Roman looked up just as she came into his view. It seems as time stood still and no one else was around him but her. She had big juicy, dark brown ringlets with hints of red highlights. Her smooth sun-kissed skin glowed as she took each step. Her simple white, form-fitting crop top paired with her distressed shorts was all she needed to accent her flawless shape. Her toned legs shook slightly with each step. His face turned a bright red hue as he watched most beautiful woman he had ever seen before in his life walk by. He felt his heart quicken in pace and sweat trickle down his face. "Damn, he wasn't lying. Wait, dammit she can see me all flushed and bothered." He thought to himself as he reached for his sunglasses before he realized they were still in the console up front. Roman quickly, yet calmly, went up to the front and grabbed his sunglasses.
"You alright over there uce? You seem flushed." Jey said as he saw Roman's reaction to her.
"Nah, that's that trainer thirst," Jimmy said as he snickered. "Heeeeeey! Come on over, I have someone I want you to meet." Jimmy said as he motioned for her to come over.
"What are you doing?" Roman said through his teeth after he put his sunglasses on. "We need to go inside and now you have her- on second thought, this is worth it."

Jimmy caught her attention causing her to change directions and head towards them. She looked at Jimmy and Jey with excitement as she didn't know many people here yet. It was always good to see familiar faces. She had met them at a live show but hadn't met the third man before. She looked on as she walked closer, squinting behind her sunglasses. The man ducked behind the SUV before she could catch a glimpse of his face but when he re-emerged, she saw his trademark tattoo and knew it could only be one man. His hair was pulled back into a smooth bun with freshly trimmed sides. His beard was full and thick this time, very different from his usual look. His large biceps glistened in the sunlight as he stood talking to the twins. His snug tank left little to the imagination as the outline of his muscles peeked through. She had had a crush on this man ever since he had emerged on the FCW scene as Leakee. She tried to keep her cool, her inner fan girl was losing its mind, as she finally made it over to them.
"Hey, guys! How are y'all doing? Are Y'all ready for the show tonight?" she said as she finally made it over to them.
Jimmy responded, "Hell yeah, we are gonna snag that dub tonight and show the world just how we get down. We at home tonight and getting mad love from the hometown crowd. Pops out there with the rest of the bloodline, big uce over here gonna snag his own dub, we're taking over NXT. They ain't ready for us. Oh, where are my manners? This is my cousin, Roman. Don't mind him, he ain't really got many people skills. That's why they always make him ride solo. He has been that way since we were kids, Roman speak up man!"
Roman stood there silently, admiring the beauty of the woman in front of him. He was enamored by her and didn't even know her name yet. "Sorry, let me introduce myself. My name is Roman, can I get yours?" he said confidently as he tried to compensate for his silence.
"Its okay. Silence speaks volumes at times. My name is Draya. I'm a new trainer here. I have seen a few of your matches and I must admit I was very impressed. You have a really sick finisher. It's one of my favorites." Draya said through a large smile.
"Oh really?" Roman said as his eyebrows lifted in surprise and his lips formed a sincere smile. "The moment of silence? That was something I added for fun. I thought it was a cool way to end the match with impact. Hmmm, do you have any other suggestions that you would like to add? I'd love your input." Roman said as he looked down at her in deep thought. He didn't want to stop talking to her but he needed an idea to snag this one before someone else did.
"Yes, the moment of silence! It's my favorite finisher by my favorite superstar!" Draya said with a whimsical wink. "I honestly have loved watching your career unfold in FCW and can't wait to see what you have in store. I'll definitely be watching closely." She said as she bit her lower lip before breaking into a large smile.
The twins eyes widened as they looked between the two. They looked at each other before looking at Roman with a suggestive smirk. Jey whispered to Jimmy, "Oh shit, look at Roman getting his little mack on with the trainer. Come on big uce, you better make ya move man!" Jimmy looks back at Jey, " the charisma flows through our veins man, he bout to hook line and sink that shit! Get her!!!" he whispered as the two continued to look on.
"Dr-Draya? Can we get a bite to eat sometime if your not too busy, maybe?" Roman stammered over his words as he looked at Draya's soft eyes somewhat visible through her large sunglasses.
"You know, I just go-" she started before she had a moment to think. She thought to herself, "THIS IS ROMAN FREAKING REIGNS!!!! If you don't say yes!!!!! YEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSS!" Her inner voice screamed out as she rethought her response. "I would love to. Here take my number down and let me know when's a good time to meet up." She said as her full lips curled up into a smile.
"It's oka- wait really? Hold that thought," he said as he looked for his phone in his luggage. He rummaged through several pockets in his luggage before he remembered where he had left his phone. He reached down into his short pockets and pulled it out. "Now, where were we?" He said with a charming smile. She continued giving him her number and he entered it into his phone.
"Draya! Hurry up, we need to get the trainer's room stocked up for the show. there's a segment in there we have to prepare for!" one of the producers called out to her.
"I'm sorry, I have to leave but definitely hit me up and let me know when you want to hang out." Draya said as she turned to head towards the arena.
"I definitely plan on it, ah yes sir!" Draya laughed at his cute gesture and headed towards the arena to the trainer's room as Roman's eyes stayed fixed on her until she was out of sight.
He looked down at his phone as they all stood silent. "Real smooth there cuz, Dr-Draya can we go out to eat maybe?" Jimmy said in a mocking tone. Jey burst out in laughter as they continued to mock Roman's mannerisms around Draya.
"Look, it worked. I got her number. Wait, how do Y'all know her? Where was I when- why Y'all just telling me about her?! We could have been talking!" Roman said in an astonished tone.
"Man, trust us it was a process. We had to scope her out for a little bit, make sure she would get the stamp of approval! You know how your mom is sometimes. She used to cheer with Naomi in Orlando. They grew up together and when she took the job here, she reached out to Naomi. Draya let it be known that she was ready to meet some new people. Naomi actually had the idea for us to introduce y'all. We all hung out together a few weeks ago and we told her about you. Naomi told her all about you and pressure me into setting this whole little thing up. Don't worry, Draya is a good girl. Y'all probably end up together soon. You one of those faithful, romantic types. She like that shit." Jimmy said confidently. "Come on, before they on our ass for being late," Jimmy continued as he tossed Jey his bags before picking up his own. Roman shook his head and put his headphones in before grabbing his own bags. He locked the SUV behind them and set the alarm before they headed off into the arena.
The guys entered the arena as a small crowd had already begun to form to get pictures of talent before the show. They waved to the fans and took a few pictures before heading back to the locker room. The trio went to the locker room to drop off their stuff before heading out to catering.
" I don't know about y'all, but I'm starving. I can't work under these conditions." Jimmy said as they turned the corner down the hall from catering.
"I'm hungrier than a locked jaw buzzard out here in these streets," Jey said as he patted his stomach slightly. Jimmy and Roman paused as looked at him, which in turn made him stop as well.
"What the hell does that even mean?" Roman said with a puzzled look on his face.
"I don't know. I'm delirious as hell cause yo ass wouldn't stop at the Burger King so I could load up on the combo meal. You thought I was sleep. I wasn't sleep, I was malnourished from starvation. Wasting away cause of your lack of care about my health," Jey said as he inhaled deeply catching a whiff of the aroma from down the hall. "Whatever they made smells good in here! GOOD LAWD, we have been blessed!" He continued as they approached the catering room.
"I didn't know you were talking, I had my headphones in to cover the snoring. My bad bro. Now, let's eat." Roman said with a laugh as he tried to hide the fact that he just didn't feel like busting the u-turn for the Burger King.