Move night (8)

Rebecca POV
Matt and I were home and he ask if I've seen Star Wars. I say know because in the orphanage had no TVs or anything I had to buy my tablet and that was all. "Rebecca we are going to Watch all of the episodes of Star Wars." "Wait there called episode not parts?""How could I have a daughter that has not watch Stars Wars, even Luna has. " Matt said in a jokingly. "Matt it's like 4:30 pm we should get started. " " Ok miss. I haven't watched Star Wars. " Matt turned on the tv and got it ready I made popcorn. We sat down and began to watch.
    2 and a Half movie later
    I was about to fall asleep wen the doorbell rings it was like 12:00 at night. Matt got up and answer the door Matt said "hi Who are you?" Then I Heard a familiar voice I look over to see a tall man all in black with eyes of red. He steps in and throws Matt against the wall with his his hands on Matt throat. Matt Motion for me to get out of there. I run to my room and barricade myself in. after that I her glass Break. I ran to
My closet and call Paul.
"Paul!!!"I screamed in to the phone. "Rebecca what do you want I'm hanging with Connor and tanner. "
" there's a man in the House and he was choking Matt !!!"" Wait what we will be thar in a few." The man was banging the door. "Aaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!! Paul plz hurry!!!!"
Paul POV
I quickly got up and told tanner and Connor about what's happening. We all ran to tanners truck.
5 minutes later
I quickly got out and ran to the door , tanner and Connor follow me we got to the door an it was open we got in to see glass on the floor and Matt on to with blood dripping out of his right ear Connor checked to see if he has a pole. "he's alive. " "aaaaahhhhhhhhh!" Rebecca screamed tanner and i ran up to see one of the doors smashed open we went in and sal Rebecca again the wall with to strong hand on her throat her face was red. tanner run full speed a heard. He runs in to the man and falls on top of him and punches him in the face. I go to see if Rebecca is alive her pulse was very slow but still alive. Tanner and the man fight for a Few more minutes and the Guy was out cooled. We call the cops and waited for them to arrive.
   A/N btw the man
NOT Joey. Believe me. 🙂💙💜🖤
Word 456