one

Once again, your best friend, Sasha, was late. You waited under the shade of your favorite tree. Sasha being late was not a surprise to you, as it happened often. You were getting to the good gossip in your favorite magazine, when it suddenly became very crowded. After looking up for a few seconds, you decided to go back to the juicy gossip of your magazine.

As a result of being packed, a boy tripped and fell face first into your binders. "Oh my gosh, I am so sorry!" A boy with a cute, freckled face said. "No, no, it's fine. I shouldn't be here when it is so packed anyways. I'm just waiting for my friend," You laughed, "My very, very late friend!" He giggled. "I'm Marco, Marco Bodt." He said. You smiled and replied " I'm Abigail, Abigail Min, but you can call me Abby!"

After a while of talking to Marco, Sasha arrived. "Oh, Hi, Sasha!" You both said when you saw her. "Hey, Abby! Hey, Marco! Wait, Abby and Marco? What are you guys doing here?" You looked over at Marco and smiled. "Let's just say you took wayyyy too long!" You all giggled. When Marco heard his name called he said, "Gotta go, ladies! It was nice talking to you. See you tomorrow!" You and Sasha waved at him as he walked away.

🍎 🎀 (abby's pov) 🎀 🍎

"I didn't know that you knew him!" Sasha said to me as we started walking home. "I don't know him, we just met. Do you know him?" I replied to her. "Yeah, he lives two doors down from my house. We used to hangout when we were little, but not so much anymore.

Marco's an awesome friend, nevertheless." Sasha explained. "Yeah, he seems like a very nice guy." I said, looking both ways before crossing the street.

(っ◔◡◔)っ - Time skip: Next morning -

I ate breakfast quickly, hoping I could catch up to Sasha on my way to school. "Thanks, Mom! Love you!" I said, quickly running out the door. To my surprise, I saw Marco, but no Sasha.

I decided to talk to Marco and ask him if he has seen her. "Hey, Marco! Have you seen Sasha? I expected she would be walking to school by now." I asked him while looking around for Sasha. "Umm, I don't think so. But, now you can walk with me, so yay!"He laughed

~ timeskip: next period ~

😈🍑 (marco's pov) 👽😈

I sat next to Abby, since both Jean and Sasha were absent. As usual, Mr. Shadis was pretty mean, but not really to me or Abby. "What's his problem, {freckled} jesus.. " Abby whispered to me. "I don't know, but at least it's not us." I laughed in relief.

(っ◔◡◔)っ - Time skip: lunch -

I sat next to Abby and Jean at lunch. We talked about precipitation, school, animals, allergies, and anything else you could possibly think of. We surprisingly got along well and we had a lot of fun.

After lunch, Abby and I were walking to our next class, when suddenly, (dun dun dun) she tripped face first.

I didn't really know what to do, so I quickly decided to catch her. You know, before she hits the ground and stuff. I reached out and caught her. After we mutually sighed in relief, I helped her get up.

"Thanks, M- Marco." Abby stammered quietly , twirling her hair and blushing. "Oh uh, it's really nothing..." I stammered. "I just um- didn't want you to hit the ground or anything!" I added, before letting out a nervous and awkward laugh. She smiled as we continued to walk. I really liked her... It may be too soon, but I know I do. How do I tell her? What if she doesn't feel the same way?