Chapter 4

March Thursday 4, 2018

Miracle "MeMe" Knowles

I stood in front of the tv trying to figure out how to set up kodi. There was a knock at the door. I blew my breath out in frustration. I walked over to the door answering it to see king.

"Wassup? You ain't been returning a nigga calls. And your ass ain't been showing up to school." He handed me a stack of papers from school.

"Baby i wasn't feeling good that's all." I said backing up as he walked up to me. "Yeah ion wanna hear that shit." He told me.

I looked at him in fear, and then backed up to the wall. "Who you had over don't lie to me." He told me. "N-nobody baby it was just me." I told him. He slapped me. "So that dave nigga ain't been over here? My boy chad said he was here."

"Yes one time—." He cut me off grabbing onto my jaw. "So you lying to me now." He said holding it tighter and tighter. A tear went down my face. "I'm sorry."

"You is sorry." He said rolling his eyes. A tear went down my face. "Where did we go wrong?" I cried.

"What?!" He yelled i backed up but fell onto the ground. "Get the fuck up!" He said grabbing me by the hair. "No..king just leave." I cried out. "Shut up!" He said kicking me in the stomach.

I cried my eyes out laying onto the ground balling up

I cried my eyes out laying onto the ground balling up. If this was tough times i wanted it to be over.

"Man as a matter of fact fuck this shit." He said walking out. I laid on the ground crying. "Why god why?" I cried.

I tried to get up, but my stomach was hurting so bad. "Fuuuucckkk!" I cried out holding onto my stomatch. There was a knock at the door, but i couldn't get up. I didn't have the strength to move.

I looked at the door as my vision started to fade.

4 hours later.

I woke up in a hospital bed. I looked around and seen dave, gabby, and kings parents.