i

* * *

[jjk focus ]

Today is Jungkook's first day at his new college and like the responsible young man he is...

he's late.

"i knew i shouldn't have gone to bed so late, ugh fuck my life!" he cursed at himself, hastily getting into his car.

Luckily for him his apartment complex was only 20 minutes away from his school, 10 minutes without traffic. Although unfortunately today just happens to be one of those days with heavy traffic.

Jungkook groaned leaning his head on the stirring wheel looking up at the grey sky when he was stopped by another red light.

' Today's gonna be long day ' he sighed continuing to drive when the car behind him beeped.

___________

Jungkook was sprinting through the hallways ignoring the reprimands of professors he passed and made his way up to the second floor, passing a couple of students who were also rushing to class. His lecture had started five minutes ago and he still hasn't made it to his classroom.

' A-13 , A-14, A-15...A-16! YES FINALLY!" he rushed into the classroom without a second thought, accidentally interrupting the lecture.

All eyes were on him.

" You must be Mr. Jeon." his professor sighed, crossing his arms.

" Uh yes, sir I'm rea-" Jungkook was cut off when his professor raised his hand signaling him to stop.

" What's done is done, we must not dwell on the past too much. Now please take your seat." Mr. Lee said waving him off.

Jungkook apologized once more before giving him a quick bow and sitting at the only available desk. He settled himself into his seat and read the board; 'Theory of Art' was written in big swirly letters.

A mere 13 minutes into the lecture and Jungkook already stopped paying attention, absent mindlessly tracing one of the many tattoos on his arm. It's not that he wasn't interested in the subject, he just couldn't focus due to the fact that he was up until 5 a.m. playing Overwatch, forgetting he had a class at 7:30 a.m. (hhuhu i've done that )

His attention was caught when someone came barging into the classroom, landing in a heap on the floor. Mr.Lee completely unfazed by the sudden outburst continued to write notes onto the board.

" Always know how to make an entrance, don't you Mr.Kim?" Mr.Lee glanced at the student dusting themselves off.

" Well if I'm not here to add a little flair to you're dull life then who will?" He beamed at the professor.

" Taehyung, please just take your seat." Mr.Lee sighed resuming his work.

Taehyung made his way over to the only seat available, which was right next to Jungkook. Now that Jungkook was closer to him he carefully examined is features. Sun kissed tan skin, fluffy ash brown hair, plush pink lips, cute moles adorning his features, and last but not least the glasses.

It's official, Jungkook is without a doubt fucked.

Taehyung must have felt his gaze because he looked over at Jungkook and smiled. Jungkook gave him a shy smile in return and looked back up to the board with a faint tint to his cheeks

" Alright class before we leave, just one more announcement. I strongly recommend that you get to know your desk partner because they will also be your partner for the art portfolio due at the end of the next term. With that said I hope you all brought your umbrellas, good day. "

Fuck

* * *

so i ended up making it so that's pretty cool, the chapter was kinda short though

honestly im not so happy with how this chapter came out :/

anyway i try to update when i can