deep throat

You sighed and flopped over on the bed, Jack hadn't returned yet from his night outing and you had a thought gnawing away at your brain. You felt guilty. Jack did everything for you, when you were in a pissy mood he got your favorite candy to make you feel better, he made you feel happy, he made you feel complete. You sighed and pressed your face into your pillow and let out a tiny scream.
Jack was the world to you, he did everything for you, yet you never did anything for him. What if he left you? What if he finally had enough of your shit attitude? Your eyes snapped open as you felt a sudden sadness. 'I am so selfish' you thought smacking your head disgusted by how easily you took advantage of his love without ever giving anything but a quick kiss on the lips and a thank you. What could you do that would make him happy? You wanted to make sure he knew you were grateful for all he did... Your mind skipped from idea to idea until you gasped a bit and shook your head flustered. Would he like that..... Oh man he has never showed any interest in it before.... But he IS a guy right? "Oh man I hope he won't get confused or angry when I try it..." You said to yourself still deep in thought. You liked to think of all the worst scenarios revolving around everything. What if he got angry? .... but why would he get angry? What if you messed up?!?? What if he didn't care??? Thought after thought mulled over your brain until you finally dismissed the chaotic thunderstorm of "what if's" and just realized like with many things you would just have to find out for yourself. You picked up a book and began to read it as you waited patiently for Jack to return to the house. The plan was set and ready to go.
You were just about to reach the climax of the thriller novel as the sounds of clanking radiated from the front door. Oh god hes back. Nervously you gulped. You were gonna do this, you already decided that hours ago. "C'mon (y/n) be brave!" You whispered quietly to yourself. The sound of heavy footsteps coming ever closer to the
bedroom door. The doorknob turned as you gave one last gulp and the nervous clumsy person you were a minute ago changed into a courageous girl set on one and only one goal.
Jack came into the room and tossed a heavy looking duffel bag onto the floor and with a large sigh flopped onto the bed.
"You ok?" You asked.
"Long day." His voice flowed through the room. It was deep, smooth, but at the same time had a hint of an inhuman ring to it. After stretching out onto the large bed finally comfortable he grabbed you and pulled you to his side, spooning you while in a tight embrace. You welcomed his affection and leaned into his chest inhaling his familiar scent. It was comforting to be next to him. You felt your heart flutter as you remembered the love you two share. You turned around and lifted up his mask to show his mouth and kissed him slow and sweetly. "I really love you" You spoke softly. "Wha-wha?!" His voice suddenly growing frantic as you got ontop of him. You kissed him again deeply, slipping your tongue in and circling around his in a warm, soft duet. Your lower half began to straddle him, pressing lightly on his crotch. You could feel a hardness underneath you. You smiled.
You had confidence now. Lots of it. You continued the kisses while your hand crept slowly to his pants. A small gasp was let out as you unbuttoned and flicked down the zipper of his jeans. You put your hand inside to feel a warm, throbbing lump underneath his boxers. You began to massage it over the fabric, teasing him a bit. Gasps arose from his mouth, followed by heavy breathing. His hips thrusted up into your hand grinding against it and wanting more pleasure. You suddenly stopped, he growled and looked up expectantly. "D-don't fuck with me right now" He said with a broken voice slightly pleading. He liked this. He liked this even more because you were the one doing it. Never in his life had he dreamed you would've done this, especially tonight. But you were about to surprise him even more. You looked him directly in his black sockets through the mask and smiled while you pulled down the boxers. His hard throbbing cock sprung out of the jail they called his clothes and now stood in its full glory.
You gazed at it for a moment in awe, you had never seen one in real life before. Jack was pretty well endowed. You blushed and took in all of its details, the edges, the shape, the way it looked.
"Jeez... stop staring would ya?" He said in a embarrassed tone looking away obviously flustered by the entirety of the situation at hand.
"S-sorry..." You started to reach your hand out and wrapped your fingers delicately around him. You could feel it pulsating, hot, and a bit of sticky pre-cum smeared at the tip of the head. Your heart jumped as you felt yourself as well becoming aroused just by looking at it. You wondered what it would feel like inside of you.... You shook this thought away blushing furiously, you weren't ready for that just yet you thought as the tip of your lips was brought down onto the head of your lovers swollen cock. You kissed it a couple of times and began to lick the entire length from bottom to top, trying to lube it up just a little so it would be easier to take it all into your mouth. He let out another loud pant as you licked him from top to bottom. 'Oh god this is too good to be true.' He thought, quickly his mind scattered as you wrapped your lips around the tip of him and began going down slowly.
You could feel his big cock hitting the back of your throat as you hit the hilt of it with your lips. Your eyes watering as you got used to the feeling. and trying not to gag you lifted your head back and began the motion stimulating his cock. He let out a real audible moan now, his hands gripping your hair as you went up and down.
"F-fuck (y/n) where did you learn how to do this so good...." He moaned out the words, you smiled around his length and kept going. Your soft lips felt so good on him, he felt like he was going to spill over at any moment. He was lost in pleasure, moaning and grunting deeply. You noticed in between your legs started to get hotter and hotter as you moved your hips around in a circular motion trying to desperately satisfy the want you felt from your core. You were still sucking on Jack who was laying on the bed. You wanted to let him have it easy and comfortable since he had a tiring day. Jack took notice to your rising level of hornyness and his long arm reached up to connect with your pussy. He began to press on it and stroke it in just the right places. You let out a guttural moan while still having his cock scraping the back of your throat. The vibrations of your voice on him felt absolutely wonderful, it sent a shiver down his spine as he began to stroke you harder and with his free hand grabbing your breast. You were surprised but kept going as he kneaded your tit. You both felt good. So good.
You kept the blowjob up until you heard his breath get harder and more erratic with each hit with the back of your throat. He gripped your head and began thrusting hard into your mouth, hissed moans and sounds of pleasure escaped his clenched teeth as he reached his climax fucking your face. He The stopped and let out one long pleased breath as you felt his warm cum begin dripping down your throat. It tasted salty. You winced as you looked up at him and swallowed it, making sure that he saw you doing so.
"Damn, babe. Never knew you had it in you." He chuckled and ruffled your hair kissing it gently. You were pretty tired by then from all the moving, Jack lasted way longer than you anticipated. But that wasn't such a bad thing...

"You were so hot doing that," He lifted off his mask and grinned. "Now, I should repay the favor." He spoke as he pushed you onto the bed and got in between your knees still grinning his sadistic smile.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys author Chan here that's one of my YouTube videos please do subscribe to me