Finding out

(Y/n)'s p.o.v

I woke up to hear quiet footsteps, I got up and tackled that person who turned out to be Steven "sorry I have weird reflexes" I apologized. "it's fine I would've probably done the same if I had a sibling who kills people" he responded, I chuckled nervously and sat down at the table that's near the fridge thinking how to start small talk for this type of conversation. "You want anything to eat?" Steven asked looking in the fridge, "I'm good right now" I responded then I heard other people yawning and one of the gems' door opened. It was Luke and Amethyst "morning Amethyst how was your sleep?" Steven asked "good, not so much for freckles over here though" she said laughing. "What happened?" I asked interested"she scared me awake earlier today and I got wet and had to change" Luke said through gritted teeth, I silently laughed trying not to be rude.

He heard me though and tried to tackle me but somehow a bubble went around me and unseen Luke went against it, I looked behind me to see it was coming from Steven. "How are you doing that?" I asked kinda scared "I'm part gem, a Rose Quartz to tell you the truth" I felt my mouth open. "Steven! Get out of the bubble immediately we need to talk" I heard Pearl yell, Steven got us out of the bubble just so Luke can give me a nuggie. "Ok what are we talking about?" Louisa asked stretching "we have to search the city for Slayer" Garnet replied with that expression she mostly shows. "Ok Ravi, and (Y/n) you talk to people at the arcade" Pearl said "Louisa and Steven you guys go check Funland" Garnet continued. "While Jessie and Zuri go ask the locals" Steven said "and Luke, Emma and I will go look around the barn" Pearl said. "While me and the G-train go look with the warp pad" Amethyst said last.

"Ok let's go" I said grabbing Ravi's arm and dragging him with me to ask for directions to the arcade. But before we left I sent Luke, Jessie, and Pearl a picture which she probably left with Amethyst. Let the search for my maniac sister begin.

Zuri's p.o.v

We asked almost everyone!! "How many more people do we have to ask?!" I asked bored "this is the last house so stop whining" Jessie said knocking on the door. A girl with dark brown hair and taller then me opened the door and said "hi are you here to see my mom?" She asked "no we just wanted to know if you seen this person?" I said showing her the pic that (Y/n) sent me. "Yes, why?" She asked. "We've been looking for her everywhere she's trouble" Jessie informed her. "Do you mean in trouble?" She asked scared "no she kills people, she's a maniac" I said in a shaky voice. "She's in the house right now sleeping!" She whispered scared. I looked at Jessie with my eye's wide. "She can't know that we were here! She knows us and is trying to kill us" Jessie told her. "Ok but just go get my friend Steven he can help!" She whispered to us "ok what's your name?" I asked starting to text him. "It's Connie Maheswaran" I texted that name and said "ok watch your back" she nodded her head.

Louisa's p.o.v

We asked everyone here if they seen Slayer, even Mr. Smiley! "I think we should just head back to your house to catch up with the othe-" I got interrupted by Stevens phone buzzing saying he got a text. He looked at his phone and his eyes widened "what?!" I asked scared. "Slayer is staying with Connie" my eye's widened when he said that. "This is all my fault!" I yelled and ran to the big donut just to get Steven off my back so then I could get time to think this over. "Hey Sadie, can I get my usual?" I asked dull like. "Louisa? I haven't seen you in a while, what's wrong you look sad" she said getting my donut ready. I seen Lars run out of the back room, ya I realized he liked me after a while I met him, but I also know he likes Sadie so it gets kinda awkward. You know cause he's stupid. "Louisa, I didn't know you came back!" He said trying to lean against the wall trying to look cool. "I'm fine but nice to see you guys too" I seen both of their faces saddened. "You sure you don't want to talk about it? You can come to the back if you want" Sadie offered "no it's fine just how much do I have to pay?" I asked grabbing out my wallet "it's on the house" Lars said putting down my wallet softly.  "Really?" I asked looking up at them "ya but he's paying for it" Sadie elbowed his arm. I laughed and thanked them and started my own adventure to the kindergarten that Amethyst was made in.

Singing 'on the run' along the way, mostly because I'm bored and why not?!

(A/n I tried, i feel like my voice is ugl y but I've been saying I sang so, now you get to hear what it sounds like)

When I got to the kindergarten I hid in a random big Amethyst hole that was nowhere near the Amethyst that I know and slept there wondering if I can get Slayer to go back to NY. . .

Tbc

Ok I'm sorry I haven't updated on this lately but here it is. I hope you like it, but as always read on my dudes!

~Louisa