Chapter 14

Emma walked into Rose's suite, only to see the room a mess and suit cases all packed up. She walked over to her friend,who was sleep, and noticed her puffy red eyes.

"Rose? Rose, babe, wake up."

Rose woke up and just stared at Emma. She forgot where she was at one point, but then all that happened today rushed back to her memory. Her eyes started to water and she put her face in the pillow to muffle her crying.

"What's the matter? Why are you crying?"

Rose started to cry harder and pull the covers over her head. Emma never seen her cry so hard in a long time. She didn't like this and her motherly instincts kicked in.

"No no no, come here. Tell me what happened." she said taking Rose in her arms.

"Drac has a another woman, he was kissing another woman. I saw them, she said she loves him. I can't take this Emma, I need to leave!"

"Wait what!? Drac is messing with someone else!?" Emma asked in shock.

She nodded,"I don't want to be here anymore Emma. I want to go home."

"We leave in 2 days, you sure you wanna leave earlier?" Emma asked.

Rose nodded and hugged her tighter. She started to cry all over again while Emma rubbing her back for comfort.

"I'll go tell Dannie to we're leaving early then. Are you all packed?"

Rose totally forgot about Dannie and just realized the sadness in Emma voice. They didn't want to leave and here she was being selfish and thinking about herself.

"No, it's fine Emma. I can hold off until Monday."

"Huh? Are you sure? I don't want you to be uncomfortable."

"Yea," she sniffed,"I'm sure.

There was a knock on the door and they heard the person say who it was. Emma told them to come in and Mavis walked entered. Mavis had a big smile on her face, then it faltered as she seen Rose.

She looked at Emma with a raised eyebrow, silently asking her what happened. Emma pulled Mavis to the bathroom to tell her without getting Rose upset again.

Rose laid there and played with her bracelet, trying to stop the tears. She heard the room door open then close, and seen Dannie appear in front of her. She climbed in the bed and rubbed Rose's cheek.

"What's wrong Auntie Rose?" Dannie asked in concern.

"Auntie isn't feel good right now, but I'll be ok."

Dannie laid down and cuddled with her aunt. She couldn't help but smile at her little niece. Dannie could put a smile on anyone, even the brokenhearted.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Wait a second! Verna was here!? In the hotel?" Murrey started to freak out.

"You sure Drac? We haven't seen her in years." Wayne said.

"Yes I'm sure! She was in my room! Don't know why she's here, but she's watching me. She knows about Rose as well."

"This is bad, I mean really bad. What are we going to do? She's obsessed with you Drac!" Frank said.

"I don't know. I'll figure it out, but I need to tell Mavis. I don't want Verna no where near her or Rose. Please don't say anything to Mavis, I'll tell her myself."

The guys agreed and left Drac standing there trying to figure out what to do.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"No! Are you serious? I don't believe this! This isn't like my dad, he wouldn't do that! Besides, if he was seeing someone, I would know!" Mavis tried to reason with Emma.