Summer and Sam

*Summers POV*

I hear a knock on the door. "Who is it!" i yell. "Its the pizza man!" the guy behind the door yells. I get up and walk to the door. Behold stand my loving boyfriend Sam! "Damn it i seriously wanted pizza" i say. "Haha order some because i do now and i will pay for it." He says. "okie dokie babe" I say in a dorky but flirty voice.

•5 mins later•

I hear a knock on the door again "PIZZA" Says the man! Sam got up and walked to the door and payed for the pizza. He brought it over to me and opened the box and handed me a piece and got one for himself and he sat down and put his arm around me. I layed on his chest and ate pizza. After a few slices and a movie i fell asleep on him and i woke up from a scary dream. He kisses he and said "Its okay im here." I sat up and looked at him and he looked back At me.

*Sams POV*

"Summer i love you" I said. Summer looked at me and said "I love you too Sam!"

"I will be right back im going to get some ice cream." she said. "Okay!" I said to her.

I followed her into the kitchen and pushed her against the wall and started kissing her. She locked her lips to mine.

*Summers POV*

Omg i can't believe that me and him might actually be having sex tonight! Sam slowly moved his hands towards my @$$. He suddenly stops and says "Are you sure you want to do this?" "Ye-" he cuts me off and picks me up and carrys me upstairs i my bedroom. "How long do we have till your parents get home?" he asks. "10 days" i say. "Oh good then i can stay with you for 10 days!!" he says. i blush and smile....Sam gets on the bed and gets on top of me. He takes my shirt off then my pants. He lets me stand up and he undoes my bra and i take my panties off. He turns around and i take his shirt off and he takes his pants and boxers off. "DAMN" i say. He smiles. He told me it was 10 inches but i didn't believe it but now i do!!

*Sams POV*

Damn Summer looked hot. She got on her knees and started sucking my d*ck. It felt soo good. "Mmm" i moan. A few mins later i get her on the bed. She told me to stick it in. I stuck my d*ck into her and she moaned. "AAhh" she moaned "It will hurt for a few but then it will feel good." I went slow so i would hurt her. "Faster" she said so i went faster. "mmm." she said. "Faster Sam!" she yelled. i was going almost as fast as i could!

*Summers POV*

"Im gonna cum" i said "Hold it in baby!" "Ohh Sam ohhh" i said "I love you soo much!"

"Mmm im about to cum!" said sam

He took his d*ck out and he cummed and do did i. We layed down on the bed tired. "I love you summer and im never letting you go. your mine." Sam kissed me passionately and then kissed my neck and left a hickey. "I love you too Sam and i never want to loose you" i said. Soon we fell asleep and he was cuddling with me.....i wonder what the next 10 days will be like. I thought in my head.