HOW TO BE HAPPY?

You lock yourself within the four corners of your room and leave the doors closed behind even if the nightmares of the past keeping you suffocated.

All those smiles were erased and replaced by thousands of tears and endless hearthaches.

It seems that your life is so meaningless.

Every good thing you have done for others is pointless.

Every sentence you speak is senseless.

You are found to be guilty of being worthless and you are sentenced to be UNHAPPY.

Here is a short list of "HOW TO BE HAPPY?"

1. Pray

      From Proverbs 15:13--- A happy heart makes the face cheerful, but heartache crushes the spirit.

I know that it is very hard to forget the past because it is already engraved in our minds but remember time has no patience. It just can't stop moving and wait for your scars to be healed. It doesn't give a damn so give up crying over spilled milk, you are just making yourself sick and ugly. (Trust me, you don't want that to happen.)

2. Go out

     Stop sulking! You are making yourself feel more sh*t than it is. Crying is okay but crying almost everyday is not freaking okay. GET IT?

Walk by the seashore. Watch the sun rises and sun sets. Listen to your surroundings (baka may marinig kang moaning, haha). Calm thyself. Remember all the good memories and burn the bad ones into ashes. Go out and have fun!

3. Spend time with your family, friends and loved ones.

  SELF-EXPLANATORY. I don't need to explain this further because you have your own brain. Use it wisely. If that brain is for sale, you will get high amount of money because it is totally UNUSED, completely NEW. (Sorry, I'm a female dog)

4. Change for better

    *Wear your most beautiful outfit, your SMILE.

     *Do what you love. Do everything that makes you happy.

     *Just be yourself. DON'T BE A FREAKING TWO-FACED.

And the last but not the least,

5. Keep smiling because one day, life will get tired of upsetting you.

ALL RIGHTS ARE RESERVED
©JOHAIDROGENASE.2018