Love (true end)

Kai, Connor and Y/N half went to a park nearby when Y/N wasn't sick anymore. Kai sat on the swing and was pushed by Connor.

Y/N just sat their and watched it all happen, Her heart felt happy as she watched Kai's face light up with joy...

"Mommy come sit next to me!" Kai begged and pointed at the other swing which was right next to her.

Y/N got up from the bench and sat next to Kai, who was still moving...

Connor got behind Y/N and did the samething he had done for Kai...

"Connor I don't wanna do this" Y/N shivered.

"Its alright, Relax Y/N." Connor reassured.

Connor gave you light pushes and then went back to the bench to watch you and Kai swing.

"You can go on this" Y/N muttered.

"Please, it's your turn ladies..." Connor assures you again.

"I insist" Y/N demanded.

Even though you're an Android yourself, you feel the need to boss Connor around sometimes...

Y/N got up from the swing and Connor sat down, Y/N started stepping away but Connor grabbed her hand.

"Sit next to us" Connor begged.

"... Fine" Y/N sighed.

Y/N finally realizes that there are only 2 swings I this park, the other 2 are baby swings but Kai can't fit in it... or she doesn't even want to be in it.

"Connor..." Y/N mumbles

Kai gets up and gasps, I can't tell if she's give me a loving smile or a smile of I will kill you....

"What about you sit on Daddy so you save space" Kai smiled... that's a wOndErFuL idea...

"I think not..." Y/N denied.

Kai pouted and pushed you onto Connor's lap.

"There you go!" Kai giggled.

OK SO WE'RE DOING THIS, WHAT THE PEPPERONI PIZZA AND CHEESE PIZZA, AND PIZZA ON PINEAPPLE WHICH IS DISGUSTUNG BUT WWHHAAA!!???

Y/N and Connor swing for a while.

"Connor, are you uncomfortable..." Y/N asks

"Not at all, Are you uncomfortable?, Y/N" Connor asked back.

"Very" Y/N muttered.

"There's nothing to be afraid of, I won't bite..." Connor comforts.

"That doesn't help me..." Y/N sighs.

"We're only here until Kai is tired enough to fall asleep" Connor reminds Y/N.

"Where is Kai?...." Y/N reckoned...

Y/N and Connor gets up to find that Kai had taken off without them...

Y/N covers her mouth in disbelief.

"WHERE IS SHE?!!" Y/N panicked.

Then the situation got worse
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
A trail of thirium was found...

Y/N kneels to the ground.

"She can't be..." Y/N mutters.

The trail of thirium slowly dissapears.