Mom's new job pt3.

Courtney's POV

   "Quick their coming" Violet said as she looked for a place to hide. She looked up to the air vent. We quickly hide in the Vent. Right as we got there, the supers came in.

  I was playing with my hair sitting in the vent. I coughed and the supers looked up to the vents. Dash then covered my mouth with his hand so I would stop coughing. One of them looked up.

   The one with the crushing power, started to crush the ends of the vent. Then he started to crush the part we were in. I started to cry. Being upset, I started to grow really big. And we fell to the ground. I landed on the supers, and laughed.

  When we were on the ground, Vi said in a nice voice "want a cookie" I looked at it and ran off breaking the walls while running through them.

  Vi and Dash ran after me. I got smaller and smaller. When I got to my normal size I heard Dash say "I found her" I started to laugh and run away.

   " stand back" I heard her say. And Dash ran to get me. I laughed again and ran through the wall. I heard him pound on the wall. I ran to a room that Mom, Dad, and Uncle Loucis were in. Behind me were Dash and Vi.

   Dash "Mom,Dad, uncle Loucis " just then they turned then mom and uncle Loucis punched, uncle Loucis blasted ice. Dash grabbed me as Violet put a field around us. I touched the wall of the field and I went through it.

   I heard vi and floated twords mom. I laughed as I floated to her arms. I laughed but quickly seeing that she wasn't responding, I started at the goggles and one side moved up. I smiled as the goggles came off her face.

   She gasped and stretched her arms and gave me to Dash saying "hold Courtney " mom moved quickly stretching her arms around Uncle Loucis. And then moved to Dad she took the goggles off and stepped on them.

   After that they were awake. I laughed. "Kids what are you doing here" Violet said "well you were in trouble and Uncle Loucis was taken by the people" and then Dad said "what you didn't go to the house" and uncle Loucis said "what no I did we were stopped ".

   Violet said quietly "please dont be mad " mom came up to us and hugged us she said "why would I be mad, I'm proud" she said hugging us.

   "What do you mean you were stopped " Dad said uncle Loucis was about to say when void and He-Lectrix, the guy blasted Dash vi and I. We were shot back.

   They came through, Dad was taking on the big guy. Brick. Mom had Void. Uncle Loucis had the one that spits fire.

   While we were fighting, the one with electric powers was about to shoot use. But Vi quickly made a field around him and he shocked himself. I turned into a demon child and ripped the goggles off his face and began to chew on the lenses to break them.

    Just then the bird guy came in and grabbed Dash. He screamed. Me and Vi screamed to. We quickly made it out of the room and to the open desk.

    I then said "Vi through me now!"I said quickly. She nodded picking me up and she through me. I was in a strait position. I was flying trought the air and kicked Dash out of his grip.

    He started to fall, he was screaming I then made a portal and he fell to the deck. The bird was taking me up really high. I kicked him in the face and I began to fall like I was passed out. I then looked around me, I made a straight position going in.

    I then made myself into a parashoot  and landed on the deck. Just then the bird came and I kicked him in the face with my speed. I laughed and then punched his face making the goggles come off his face.

   Dash and Vi came up to me and hugged me "Dash are you okay" I say frantically. "Yeah I'm fine and since when can you make portals " I rolled my eyes and said " Mimic" he laughed and nodded.

  Just then a plane took off. Mom ran out with Void and Mom said "get me up to that plane" Void nodded and made a portal. Mom jumped in the portal and she made another one up to the plane.

   Mom lost her grip and started to fall. Void made another one and mom hit under the plane and started to fall. Void then made one to go in the plane. Mom grabbed the pole with her stretched arm and pulled herself in.

  And like that she was in. When Vi, Dash, and I went back inside we saw all of the supers except for one. "Wait we are missing one where the crusher guy" we looked around.

   I then teleported to where he was, he was about to crush dad when I whistled he looked at me and crushed the pipes to get to the engine room. I then froze the goggles and ripped them off. "Hey can you uncrush the pipes "I shook my head. He nodded and tried to find another way.

   We both ran back to the deck we looked up to see the plane crashing into the water we looked up to see mom in a parachute form hold evilen.

  She kicked mom in the face. Mom dropped her but dove back to get her. "Make a shoot make a shoot make a shoot!" Void said as she made a portal and made one to the deck. Mom came through holding evilen just as she made a shoot.

  Uncle Loucis was freezing the water seeing that we were heading to the city. Dad went down to where the anchor was and took the anchor off and through it in the water.

  He tightened the end of the chain around his waste he said to Dash"i an going down to stear the ship the other way now when I give the signal bring me up. Now lower me dddooowwwnn!" Dad said as Dash hit the button dad fell in the water. I looked at him.

   They were working on turning the ship. When Dad finally turned it after a while Dash brought him up when we got him up the boat didn't turn fast enough.

   I got to Violet and said "WE NEED TO MAKE A FORCE FIELD BIG ENOUGH TO BLOCK THIS SIDE OF THE CITY" vi looked at me and said " WHAT I HAVE NEVER DONE ONE THAT BIG BEFORE" I looked at her and squeezed her hand. We then started to glow. We started to levitate off the ground.

  We squeezed each others hands harder I said telapathicly ' come on Vi you got this' she squeezed harder.

   When I opened my eyes I saw everyone looking at us as we ricashaid back to the water. When we got in the water again, me and Vi let go. We both fell on the ground panting. I looked at her and said "I knew you could" she smiled at me and hugged me.

   When we looked over the edge of the deck. I realised me and Vi were sparkling. Vi's hair was up in a ponytail and mine was up in a twisted shape. We looked at are family and the other supers they looked shocked.

  Dash ran up to me and Vi hugging us tightly we smiled and hugged back.

   When we got down to the ground everyone cheered for us. Vi went off to talk to Void. Evilen said to mom "just because you saved me doesn't mean your all super" Vi then turned and said "shes rich shes probly just going to get a slap on the wrist" we looked at her.

  Time skip to a week later

  Mom, Dad, Uncle Loucis, and the other supers were called to court.

  When they got there they walked down the steps of the courthouse. They waved to everyone. Vi, Dash, and I got stuck at home. So we are watching on the TV. In the courtroom  the judge said "there by the signatures from the people the superhero illegallses is here by revocted " he said as he hits the hammer.

  They all cheered. Vi, Dash, and I cheered. Just then I got a vision.

  Of a baby, it was are brother. I blinked panting. Vi, and Dash looked at me. "Courtney what's wrong" I tried calming down, "I saw a baby he was are brother" they looked at me.

  Mom and Dad are going to tell us later on after the dance.

  When Mom and Dad came home Vi said " hey Mom, Dad, Dash is taking Courtney to the Dance and I'm going with them." Mom looked at Dad with that look....