Chapter 12: The Failed Wedding

List of Songs:

Guilty - Jason Chen

Sorry I Stole Your Girlfriend - Stereo Skyline (I think)

Previously on Loving You Is The Easy Part...

"Okay, does anyone have any objections? Speak now or forever hold your peace." There was a long silence. "Okay, I now pronounce you-"

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

"I OBJECT!"

Juvia's POV

Everyone quickly turned around to face the voice. It was Nashi and she was standing up. (Ha! I made you think that it was Gray!)

"Nashi? What are you doing?" I ask.

"You can't do this!" she said with a trembling voice.

"Storm is disappearing because of this!" she exclaimed.

"WHAT?" I yell. I looked over to Storm next to her and she was right. His hand was slowly disappearing.

"B- but why? Juvia's marrying his father. Why would he disappear?" I ask.

"Because he isn't Uncle Lyon's son! He's Uncle Popsicle's over here!" Nashi said while pointing to Gray.

"Hey! How many times have I told you to not call him that!" Lucy said.

"Many, but dad keeps insisting it. Sorry. Anyways, you have to stop this! Y- you're killing my best friend!" she said frantically. I knew there was something wrong about this! But wait- I end up with Gray-sama? That doesn't sound right. That wouldn't happen. He hates me!

"Please! For your son!" Nashi said. I couldn't kill my own son for selfish reasons. I didn't know what to do. I just ran right out the door. Right before I left, I heard Lyon say something.

"I knew it all along..."

Levy's POV

Wow... that was... awkward. I'm perplexed. This reminds me of a twisted fairy tale, or fairy TAIL. (Ignore my pun...) I went to Nashi who began crying.

"He's not- wak- waking up," she said while crying.

"Wake up, bird brain! Please... I can't lose you." Nashi kept repeating the last part to herself. I felt bad for her. She was losing her best friend. She was actually handling it very well. Soon Lucy came to comfort Nashi.

"It's okay, Nashi. It's okay. He'll wake up." Lucy kept going on like that and I looked around. Soon Natsu and Gray tried to comfort her. Wendy and Romeo came, too. The last person to come was Gajeel. Once he came, I hit him with my purse.

"You iron hearted jerk! Why didn't you come sooner to comfort her? ANSWER ME!" I yell.

"Um... I was eating..." I hit him again. Sometimes, I don't get boys. We then saw Storm move a little. Soon, he opened his eyes.

"STORM!" Nashi yelled before grabbing his head and kissing him. He kissed back and Lucy and I were the only ones to say aw.

"WHAT THE FUCK?" Gray and Natsu yelled. I guess they weren't too happy that their kids ended up together. They were still kissing. Wendy and Romeo were just chuckling.