What?

Steve Harwell POV

''Babe what the fuck?'' I practically screamed out, as I saw Sans hanging out with.. Luis Fonsi?

''Honey it's not what you think!'' Sans replied. Ugh, what a fucking asshole.

''I WON'T HESITATE BITCH!'' as I said that, I shot him with my shrek shotgun. Fuck that hoe.

''QueRIDA N OOOOOOOOO!'' Luis Fonsi cried. Heart broken bitch smh

''Shouldn't have cheated''

As I said that, a blue light came from sans. What the fuck? I thought.

It came from his dick. Of course. He just had to. Wait, do skeletons have dicks?

''bITCH YOU THOUGHT'' Uh. Oh. I ran for my dear life, whilst holding on to my shrek shotgun and Guy Fieri keyring.

Sans quickly parkour'd on the bones he had created, levitating rapidly until he got to me. I knew death was near. I whimpered my last words as my cheating ex-boyfriend struck a bone to my chest.

''I ain't the sharpest tool in the she~ed''

Luis Fonsi POV

My plan is going as anticipated. Sans and Steve are not together anymore, since Steve died. Now I can have Sans-kun all for myself!!!!!!

Sans re-entered the coffee shop. All the baristas were terrified so they just walked out. I was by myself. Just me and Sans.

''My god are you okay baby?'' I asked.

''Yes, do not worry my dear'' He answered. I could sense hesitation in his words.

''Hey babe... I know it's too early but...'' Before I knew it, I shoved his lips unto his smile. His beautiful, tasteless smile. I don't know if he kissed back but he was blushing.

''Get in my car.. we need to have some.. fun'' That was all I needed. I got into the batmobile and skidaddled off into his house.

''Sans...'' He began to strip naked to unveil his smexy, hot ass lingerie or how the fuck do you spell it help.

I soon began to also strip into my spiderman underwear. Sans kept tickling my peepee with his footsies.

We all know what happens next