Kilgrave

I allowed Jessica to do what she could to find him while I helped when I could. We learned about what could knock him out long enough for us to stop him. It wasn't long before I got a call from Trish with her asking me to come over. I made my way to her house and walked in only to see a guy strangling her. I grabbed him and pulled him off of her.

"Hey your okay." I said softly.

I saw the cop get up and I stood up and fought against him. I grabbed the anesthesia and chocked her out so I could make him believe that she was dead. I quickly followed after the cop and made my way to a penthouse and felt my breath leave my body as I heard Kilgrave's voice. I looked down to see the guard talking to him.

"Did Jackie see?" Kilgrave asked.

"She saw everything." The cop said.

"Was she upset?"

"Yes."

"Leave." Kilgrave said calmly.

I saw the cop start to walk away and I moved closer and pulled the other shot out.

"Not that way." Kilgrave said.

"Crap." I whispered as I started to follow the cop.

I saw him go to the balcony and I quickly grabbed him and threw him to the ground. I looked up to see Kilgrave stand up and look at me shocked. He looked beside me and nodded his head.

"Crap." I said as I turned and grabbed the cop.

I threw him against the window and then turned to see Kilgrave gone. I quickly tried to find him but was forced to knock everyone in the house out. I made it to a room and felt my heart stop as I saw pictures of me everywhere. I found one of me with the words see you soon written on it. I took the cop and made him think he jumped.

"Just tell me what the hell happened. Okay, why did I try to kill myself? Or why did I try and kill-- Oh my God. I killed..." he said shocked.

"No. no, you didn't." I said calmly.

"I killed her."

"You're confused. No one died, nothing happened. Okay? Just go home." I said walking away from him.

"Someone is taking pictures of me." I said as soon a so got into our apartment.

"Any idea who?" She asked calmly.

"No." I said annoyed.

I heard a noise in the bathroom and looked at Jessica confused.

"Is someone here?" I asked softly.

"Maybe." She said bitting her lip.

I turned to see Luke Cage walk out of the bathroom.

"Jackie it's been awhile." He said with a smile.

"Luke it is good to see you but could you give me and my sister a moment?" I asked with a smile.

"Sure." He said walking away.

"Do you remember that I killed his wife?" I asked after he left the room.

"Yes I remember..... it just sort of happen." She said standing up.

"Sort of happen? You where only suppose to watch him and make sure he was alright, not sleep with him!" I snapped.

"I'm sorry. Look I'll find who is giving him pictures, you go and take a break. Go stay with Trish." She said rubbing my shoulders.

"Alright.... don't do anything stupid." I said as I walked out of the apartment with a bag of clothes.

I made it to Trish's and smiled as she open the door and hugged me. I put my things in her spare bedroom and closed my eyes as I laid down and got some sleep. The next day the cop from earlier came and I had to explain everything to him. After I explained everything to him I left Trish's apartment and met up with Jessica.

"I can't believe Malcom is the one taking pictures of me." I said with a frown.

"Don't worry I know where he meets Kilgrave and we are making a plan to stop him." She said taking my hands on hers.

"Okay.... lets do it." I said softly.

"Are you sure you're up to this?" She asked softly.

"Yea. Let's go." I said softly.

The next day we all got into place and I followed Malcom and felt a gasp leave my mouth as I saw Kilgrave sitting at a table. I heard a balloon pop and I saw him look towards it.

"He is looking at you abort." I said softly.

"I have a shot." Simpson said.

"Hey prick!" I yelled as I moved from my spot.

I saw Kilgrave look at me and Simpson took the shot. Kilgrave stood up and looked at me shocked before hitting the ground. I made it to his side and punched the guys who tried to help him. I dragged him to the van and let out a sigh as I looked down at him.

"We need him alive." Trish said softly.

"I know." I said looking down at him.

I moved his face to the side before punching him.

"See he is alive." I said sitting back.

When we got to the place I went to move him but saw he had a tracker on.

"You dick." I whispered before telling them.

We soon got attacked and I let out a sigh as I made my way home and forced Malcom to my bathroom and handcuffed him. I got a call and let out a sigh as I answered it.

"Well, I don't know about you, but I'm exhausted. So rare... for me to feel powerless. Well, I would have felt it, had I been conscious. But in retrospect, it's exhilarating. My life was literally in your hands. And I have the bruise to prove it. Which means you want me alive. Tell me why.........I could just turn up on your doorstep and make you tell me.......Oh, you're mad about the junkie, aren't you? That is completely unfair. I didn't make him do anything he didn't want to do. He was... he was an addict waiting to happen..........Come on, Jackie......Come on.......Don't play the hero with me." Kilgrave said over the phone.

I closed my eyes and went to hang up.

"Fine pretend you save the junkie, but we both know that was down to me. I tell you what, I will let him go down his own self-destructive path, I won't go near him if you do his job for him. Keep the pictures coming say one a day at 10 a.m. don't forget to smile. Send the picture, save the junkie. Sounds like an ad campaign." He said with a chuckle.

He waited awhile before he continued.

"Come on Jackie, say we have a deal. Let me hear your voice." He said softly.

I could hear him breathing on the other end and I let out a breath of air before speaking.

"We have a deal." I whispered as I hung up.

I looked at the time and saw that it was 10:02. I stood up and faced my camera towards me and let a small smile leave my lips. I sent the picture and then threw my phone down.