Leaving

The next morning I woke up alone with only a sheet on me. I grabbed my clothes and walked down the stairs to see Kilgrave talking to someone. The man looked at me and Kilgrave turned to face me.

"Ah Jackie your up. Splendid!" Kilgrave said with a smile.

"Who is this?" I asked softly.

"Meet Matthew Murdock. He is a lawyer." Kilgrave said with a chuckle.

"Nice to meet you Mr. Murdock." I said from the stairs.

"I came here because someone is trying to sue your husband." Matthew explained.

"Friend. We aren't married." I said crossing my arms over my chest.

"I would hardly call us friends love." Kilgrave said with a smirk.

"We are just friends. I'll be up in my room. Nice meeting you." I said walking up the stairs.

I made it to my room and set down on my bed. I grabbed my phone and sent a message to Jessica telling her where I was and what had happen ,leaving out the night before. I heard someone walking towards my door and I quickly hid my phone under my pillow. My door open to reveal Kilgrave, who was looking at me angrily.

"Only friends?" He asked glaring down at me.

"No we aren't even that. Just because we slept together doesn't change anything." I said looking at my hands.

"I would think we would be more than that. If I remember you came to my room." He said walking up to me.

"A moment of weakness. Won't happen again." I said as I stood up.

I went to walk past him, but he grabbed my arm.

"Don't act like you don't love me. Jackie you can't lie to me." He whispered in my ear.

"Who said I was lying?" I asked softly.

He pulled me against him and pressed his lips against mine. He backed me against the door and kissed me passionately. He pulled back and looked down at me.

"Tell me that it didn't mean anything to you and I'll believe you." He said softly.

"I can't say that it meant nothing.... but I can say I can't love you. Not after what you made me do." I said sadly.

"Fine. Watch this and you will understand why I am the way I am." Kilgrave said putting a yellow drive in my hand.

I moved away from him and walked out of the room. I walked to the bathroom and waited for Jessica to slip the antithesis. After I got it I went to my room and put the drive into my computer and watched only half of the drive before turning it off and shutting my computer.

I cooked dinner before sitting beside Kilgrave at the table. I took a bit out of the food and watched as Kilgrave took a bit. I stood up and acted like I was getting a drink but I grabbed the antithesis and stabbed him in the neck. He passed out and I grabbed all of my stuff and then pack him to the prison cell. He was locked up and I allowed Jessica and the others to interrogate him. I bit my lip as I watched her interrogate him.

"Let me talk to him." I said as Jessica turned to look at me.

"Alright. Be safe." She said softly.

I walked into the room and watched as he looked up.

"So you come to grace me with your presence." He said softly.

"Admit that you made Hope kill her parents." I said softly.

"Why should I?" He asked angrily.

"Because she is a innocent girl. She did nothing." I said softly.

"Your right but neither did I. I was tortured by my parents you have seen the video. All I wanted to do was make you happy and you abandoned me." He said standing up.

"And you made me kill a woman! You used me! Don't use this girl.... don't let her go down with you." I begged.

"No." He said sitting down.

"Jessica he is all yours." I said as I left the room.

I left and made my way home where I changed and laid down on my bed. After awhile I left and went back to the warehouse to see how it was going. I walked in to see a woman and a man outside of the cage and Clemons handcuffed.

"What's going on?" I asked confused.

"Meet Albert and Louise Thompson. Kilgrave... or should I say Kevin's parents." Jessica said sternly.

"Kevin? Wow that is hilarious!" I exclaimed as I broke off in laughter.

"Laugh it up Jackie!" Kilgrave snapped angrily.

"So your the parents who abused and tortured their son?" I asked with a smile.

"We where trying to save him." Albert said.

"No you where trying to figure out how he ticked! All the people who he has killed! That's on you! You made him the way he is!" I yelled angrily.

"Jackie calm down." Trish said grabbing my hand.

"No! I have seen the video! I know what you did to him and to other people like us! You made him like this!" I yelled as I walked towards them.

"Jackie out!" Trish yelled.

"If it was up to me I would put you in there and give him a knife!" I yelled angrily.

Trish dragged me out of the room and pushed me against a wall.

"Let go of me!" I yelled as I pushed her away.

"Calm down! I don't know what has gotten into you, but they could help us get a confession." She said angrily.

"I don't care! Those people are the real monsters!" I yelled as I hit the wall.

"What happen?" She asked as I leaned against the wall.

"He is missing." I said through tears.

"Who is missing?" She asked confused.

"Rory..... my son. Mine and Kilgrave's." I said as I punched the wall and made a dent into it.

She looked at me shocked as I slid down the wall.