| Jealous |

Estelle walk our of the room just to face Alec's fierceful burgundy eyes.

"What's the matter? You don't seem so well." She asked.

"What's the matter? Estelle, you're in your bedroom with that guy for hours and you're asking me what's the matter?!!!" He said angrily.

"What do you want? I'm just doing my job. I believe Mateo's innocent. And turns out, it's true. He helped some of the refugees run free and gave me some of the informations." She sighed.

"You believe that jerk face?!!"

"Hey, he's telling the truth. I know it. And by the way, his name's 'Mateo' not 'That Jerk Face'. Now if you would excuse me, I have to tell Felix so we can take them back to Volterra." Estelle rolled her eyes and walk pass his side.

"You can't go anywhere until I told you to do so!" Alec snarled and grabbed her arm, hurling her back to his face.

"Alec, be reasonable!! Let me go, you're hurting me!"

He almost made her scream in pain by crushing her bones when Mateo approach. The Spanish vampire push his hand out of her arm and attack the Volturi guard by raising his hand towards him and use his telepathic power to crash Alec's face into the floor.

"Are you okay?" Mateo touches her arm, checking it caringly.

"Yes, I'm good. Thanks." Estelle sighed.

÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷

After taking Felix to restrain Alec and calling the others to come and listen, Mateo tell them the same information he was telling her. The Volturi guards nodded in response.

"What is your power? I saw you attacked Alec, it was amazing." Demetri asked.

"Well...uh...I have a telepathic power, you know, moving and controlling things with my mind." He answered shyly.

"That's great!" Jane exclaimed, turning to Estelle.

"Why don't you tell us sooner?"

"How can I? I just found out and got interrupt by your brother before I could tell you."

The blonde vampire widen her eyes and suddenly stood up.

"Guys, if you don't mind. I need to go shower. Estelle too, right?" Jane gave her a 'go along with it' look.

"Uh...yeah." She slowly nodded. Walking along with her friend.

"Don't be worry, girls. Mateo's gonna go rest in my room. I'll gave him some blood." Felix smiled, holding Mateo's arm.

"Thanks."

As soon as the door's room shut and Jane make sure no one is listening, she turned to her best friend.

"Tell me everything."

"What?"

"C'mon! How is Alec when he look at you while you step out of the room, how he talked to you, how he treated you, what's his mood. Tell me." Jane forced her to say something.

Estelle sighed and tell her about everything she saw when she's out of the room and faced Alec.

When she finished, Jane's eyes widen in shock.

"I knew it!!" She spitted some swears and exclaimed.

"Alec is jealous of you and Mateo!!!"

"No, he would never did that. Isn't he dating with Rachel?"

"Maybe he just doesn't know his feelings about you. Estelle, maybe my brother loves you but he doesn't know!" Jane's face lit up with a wide smile. She hates Rachel anyways, so, it's better for Alec to be mated with her best friend. She hope it'll become true.