| Confrontation & Confession |

Rachel is sitting there on the couch, playing with her coat. Jane, on the other hand is staring at her with a crafty look and small smile.

"Um...hey, Rachel." Estelle said nervously.

Without a doubt, Rachel's really beautiful. Her beauty is maybe way more than Heidi. But with her talent, which is transforming into other vampires, humans and many more made her become the head of the undercover guards. That prevents Aro from gaving her a lure place.

"Take a seat." Jane said, pointing at the bed.

Estelle climbed on it and sat down.

"So, could anybody please tell me why are you guys...you know...talk and look at me like that?"

Jane rolled her eyes and chuckles.

"Asked her." She said, looking at the red hair.

Rachel sighed.

"Alec's been acting strange lately. So, I tried to figured out why did he looks so frustrated. I came here to asked Jane for what is his expressions towards you when you guys go on a mission. And turns out, he's being jealous of you."

Estelle stunned and let out an awkward laugh.

"There might be some misunderstanding. He would never loved me, he had you."

"No, Estelle. Even though I liked him, but al these times we've been dating, I knew it from the start that he doesn't love me like that. And I know that he's been confused about his feelings towards you."

"So, she would help you with Alec." Jane continued.

"How? Alec has already thought of me as his sister."

"Well, leave it to me and Jane. For this time, just keep doing your duties." Rachel said, standing up and walk to the door.

÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷

Today is still the same. After the morning meal, she took Mateo to the forest and trained him again.

"Take down that tree for me, Mateo." She commanded from his back.

Mateo, in the trainee's cloak, clench his hands and stared at the big pine tree in front of him.

The cracking sound started from inside of the trunk, causing the tree to collapse.

"Great job!" Estelle exclaimed, touching his shoulders cheerfully.

"Now, can you see the grass there? Light it on fire."

He stared at them and a moment later, it was burning.

"Amazing, Mateo. Aro would be pleased." She smiled.

He smiled back with a wide, delightful smile.

"Thank you, Estelle."

"No problem. Let's get back to the castle, I have a patrol to do."

Just before they could take off, a large figure jump out from nowhere and leap to her.

Estelle let out a small scream when Mateo push her down to the grass field, shielding her with his back. Making that thing missed it's target.

The creature growled and disappear in the shadow.

"What was that?" She asked, shocking.

"I don't know, you're okay?" He asked, checking her.

"Yeah, I'm good."

Before they could stood back on their feet, Alec approach.

At first, he looks so worried and anxious. But as soon as he spotted them on the grass on top of each other, his face turned aggressive.

He raise his hands towards Mateo, shutting his senses off. Then, he turned to her.

"What are you doing, huh? Is this what you want, pretend to be in danger, making me feel restless and making out with this asshole?!!!" He snarled, grabbing her arm and clench it with rage.

"I don't know what the heck are you talking about!! Let go!!" She struggled, never did Alec looks so aggressive like this. It's terrifying her.

"You don't know?!!! You are alone in the woods with him, almost kiss each other. You're going to say that you don't mean to be in his arms?!!"

"Yes!!!! If you would please listen to me first, you'll know that there's misunderstanding!"

"Misunderstanding? Oh, you're gonna say that it's an accident that you guys are so close?!!" Alec clench his jaws. Now he's really angry.

"So what? You doesn't care about me anyways!!"

"Who say I'm not?!!!" He snarled, pulling her close to his chest.

"You didn't even care how much I love you when you're dating Rachel. You never noticed I'm happier with you. You don't even think why did I help you from that freaking fire and loses my arm for you!!!"

He stunned, causing her to escape from his strong arms.

"You know what? I loved you for almost 500 years. I've been hiding it for so long, thank you for making me confess." She said with a shaking voice, tears streaming down her face.

"Estelle...I..."

"You should go back to Rachel. She'd be waiting." Estelle wiped out the liquid on her cheeks and turn back to Mateo who's lying on the ground.

Alec suddenly pull her back and kiss her.

Her eyes widen in shock and she quickly pull apart.

"Alec!! What the fuck are you doing?!!!"

"I love you too." He calmly said, making her stunned.

"What?"

"I love you." He said again.

"I love you, Estelle."

She stood in shock as he kiss her again.