Building Blocks.

Sam

åSong-Faded by Alan Walker

We started dating and everything was fine, he was a cool guy to talk to...

He introduced me to his friend,Milton, and he was a cooler guy to talk to. So somehow we started liking each other a lot and that made me a dickface coz they were best friends. I didn't tell C about Mil and I for quite some time until he found out on his own and he was devastated and hurt and angry and helpless. I betrayed him and I take responsibility for that because I did hurt him.

Unbelievably he forgave me and gave me another chance, which I was grateful for because I wanted to prove that I wasn't a lousy girlfriend.  But honestly I didn't love him at the time but I didn't tell him coz I didn't want to hurt him, he was genuinely a sweet guy.

A few weeks later, I lost my phone and I honestly thought it was the end of our relationship, I thought he'd lose interest but he stayed loyal to what we were building.

He did the most adorable things to show me that he was thinking of me... He sent people to tell me sweet messages and I love you's every day and that's not an exaggeration. I found myself falling for him shamelessly but fearfully. Falling in love was a scary thing.

And that time away from him made me love him. I guess absence really does make the heart grow fonder.