Welcome to the house

"WHERE ARE ALL MY BAD BITCHESSSS!" can be heard echoing throughout the Bad girls mansion. It's day one, and all the new girls will soon be filing in one by one to fill in the rooms, party, fight, and fuck shit up.

The first girl to enter the bad girls house pulled up in an all red lambo.  Her white jays hit the pavement of the driveway, and she runs to the door screaming for all the bitches. She wore a white crop top hoodie, and skinny jeans with her hair in a ponytail as usual. The first girl to arrive looked all around the house for the other girls who weren't there yet. Once she realized she was the first one she went out, and sat on the porch and waited.

To her pleasure the next girl pulled up shortly after. She hopped out of her limo wearing Gucci slides, and a tiny black dress. When her eyes met the other girl she smiled, and ran up ready to hug.

"Hi I'm Malu!" She said as the other girl slowly looked up at her. "I'm Dani" She said. "Wow you're beautiful!" Malu said to Danielle in a pretty fake voice. Dani could see through the front. "Thank you" she said. "Well...show me the house girl!" Malu said excitedly. "psh girl you can show yourself" Dani said. Malu slightly frowned, and then chuckled it off. "Well I'm gonna go pick my room". With that Malu walked off.

She headed up the spiral staircase, and met with three rooms. Two of them with two beds, and the middle one with three. She immediately took the three bed room, and put her bags on the bed by the window. "Oh my god this is perfect" She said to herself as she surveyed the room.

"You're rooming with me." Malu heard from the hallway. She peaked out of her room, and seen Dani at the top of the stairs with another girl following behind her. The girl had crazy curly hair. She wore red timberlands, high waisted denim shorts, and a red halter top. Malu looked at the girl as her competition. She was also a little pissed that Dani asked this girl to room with her but barely said two words Malu when she came in.

With all that in the back of her head she crept out of her room, and greeted the new girl. "Hi. I'm Malu!" She said. The girl immediately smiled, and replied "I'm Shayla wassup?" "just super excited! So you two rooming together?" She asked with a quiver in her voice. "Yeah...this gonna be my best bitch" Shayla said smiling at Dani. "girl come on" Dani said laughing, and pulling Shayla to the two bedroom, on the right of the hallway.

As they entered the room Dani rolled her eyes. "That bitch sounds so fake" She said falling out on her bed. "I peeped that" Shayla said as she began to unpack her stuff. "She has a weird voi--" Shayla was interrupted by shouts from the front door. It sounded like two females screaming in excitement. Dani, Malu, and Shayla ran down the stairs ready to meet some more girls.

When they got to the bottom of the steps Dani busted out in laughter, and turned to Shayla. "She look like a whole man!" She said loud enough for everyone to hear. The girl she was talking about was Alyssa. She wore a black body suit, and timbs. Alyssa heard the comment but, rolled her eyes, and tried to ignore it. The girl with her wore purple camo pants, a neon green crop top, and some DC's.

"Girl don't be calling her no man" The other girl said in the most obnoxious hood voice. Dani bursted out in laughter again about her voice. "This bitch just keep laughing" Alyssa mumbled. "Bruh yall boring I'm going back to my room." Dani said still giggling heading up the stairs. "well I'm Alyssa." She said. Malu, and Shayla introduced themselves. "I'm Vicky" The other girl said. "You guys wanna room with me?" Malu asked seeing that she might be able to build an alliance. "Yeah sure." Vicky said.

"She bold calling you a man" Vicky said to Alyssa trying to start drama. "yeah, but its whatever. I aint wasting my energy." Alyssa said deading the topic. There was then an abrupt knock on the door. All the girls headed down the stairs, and Alyssa opened the door. Two girls stood there one of them with bleach blonde emo hair wearing green shorts, green converse, and a peace crop top. The other girl had short curly hair, and wore a hoodie, jeans, and vans. "I'm Ash" The blonde said happily to everyone as she entered the house.

"I'm Alessia" The other girl said. All the girls introduced themselves, and then filed into the makeup room. As the girls were in the makeup room a house split was begining to form. Alessia, Ash, Dani, and Shayla on one side, and Malu, Alyssa, and Vicky on the other.