Chapter 5

Kendrick

"Are you riding with me or are you gonna meet me there?" I asked Armani

She walked towards me then said "I guess I'll ride with you"

In the car I wanted to trick her to taking off her jacket so I turned on the heat because I can deal with the hot and the cold.

"Damn Kendrick it's hot as fuck" She zipped down her jacket and revealed her boobs and shorts.

"Well damn Armani you growing up on me" I said while checking her out.

She clicked her teeth "Fuckin' pervert"

We arrived at the stadium where there is a huge field and a gym.

We got out the car and I said "Alright Mani, so meet me here when practice is over, ight?"

She nodded "Alright." We separated from each other going our separate ways.

Armani

I hate Kendrick because sometimes he can be an ass and obviously a fucking pervert.

I walked to the field where I saw him running laps with the rest of the guys and to be honest, only Kendrick and Pete were the only good ones on the team.

Sad but true.

Guess what? Pete is my man we have our moments when we fight but he never put his hands on me overall our relationship is okay I guess.

I was interrupted by my best friend Rose and Rose hates Pete because she thinks he doesn't treat me right.

"Hey Armani, it's time for practice come on" I walked towards her

Rose was Kenneth's girlfriend

"Hey Rose I saw your man today" I said to her.

"Ugh girl I do not wanna deal with him because he thought I was messing with Red the other day" She replied

"Oh, that's dead" I said while laughing

Our Coach blew the whistle signaling us that practice is about to start.

Kenneth

"Damn Izzy" I laid back as she did her work with my dick

Red knocked on the door "Hello I need to pee get the fuck out..Hellooo!"

I picked her up and then zipped up my pants.

"I love you Kenny when are you gonna leave Rose?"

"She's my girl and you're just my side"

She sighed then walked out I guess she was pissed

Red walked in "You fucking Izzy?"

I said "She just give me head cause she has a good mouth"

He said "You so quick to think Rose is cheating on you but here you are cheating on her man, you fucked up get out of my sight"

I was about to reach for my gun when Anthony walked in and noticed what I was doing

"You better not Kenneth...Get out the bathroom so Red can take a peaceful shit"

"Man I gotta piss, shut the hell up." Red yelled.

Anthony

"Kenneth don't pull that shit ever again or I'm gonna kill your ass for killing our own..We family don't play"

Kenneth said "Ight bruh my fault"

I whispered to him "You better stop fucking with Izzy before Kendrick beat yo ass"

I walked away.

Fuck wrong with dudes these days?

*

*

Edited chapter.