A "Small" Trip

It's been a few weeks since the discovery that my brother, Gin, was still alive. Katsuki and I decided it'd be best to not tell any more people besides Ochako and Izuku, we don't want anyone else getting involved and possibly hurt. A small bump in the road occurred when I realized that if I was pregnant, I'd be putting my child in a lot of danger, and I prayed every day that I wasn't.

Even though I do want to start a family with Katsu, it'd be too dangerous with our hero work. I mean look what happened to Water Hose. I don't want my child getting hurt or losing us because of our work. I sighed to myself as I flipped through a book.

"(Y/N)! BABE!" I heard Katsuki yell from upstairs.

"WHAT?" I yelled back.

"WHERE'S THAT DAMN SUITCASE?"

I squinted my eyes. "I DON'T KNOW WHY?" I asked. After a few seconds Katsuki didn't respond, so I jumped from my spot. "What the hell are you up to?"

I opened the bedroom door a little wider to see katsuki digging in the closet. "Nice view..." I laughed.

"Very funny, help me find this suitcase!"

"WHAT SUITCASE?!" I said. "AND WHY?"

Katsuki stood up and turned to me. His crimson eyes glittered. "We're going somewhere."

"I got that much smartass, where?" I scoffed.

"Just a small trip." He shrugged.

"WHERE?!"

"YOU'LL FIND OUT GET YOUR DAMN PANTIES OUT OF A BUNCH!"

-Time skip brought to you by Dad Might-

Katsuki and I sat in the car in silence. I still had no clue where we were going and we had been driving for over 2 hours. At this point, I'm convinced he's trying to kill me. Oh well, nice life I guess.

"We're here." Katsuki said in a cool tone. We pulled up to a house in the middle of a small town.

"What is this place?" I said looking at him confused.

"You'll see."

We hopped out of the car and Katsu grabbed the suitcase. We stepped inside of the average home and my eyes widened.

"It's...empty?"

"Yeah, one second." I looked at him shocked as he walked into another room. He came back pushing a recliner into the living room.

"Katsuki what're-"

He plopped himself on the chair and patted his lap. "Sit."

"What am I, a dog?" I said walking to him. I sat down on his lap carefully and leaned my head on his chest.

A deep sigh left his system as he squeezed my waist. "I have some...news."

I furrowed my eyebrows. "About?"

"Us, you, your brother." He growled. I shot up.

"What?" I said with a frown.

"(Y/N), your brother was spotted by police." He said. "Near our house."

I jumped off his lap. "WHAT?"

"Shhh, stop." He said in a scared sounding voice. "He got away, so we're renting out this place for a while." My eyes widened.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN FOR A WHILE, WHAT ABOUT OUR STUFF!" I shouted. "WHAT ABOUT AIKA!"

"Calm down, Deku has Aika, and we'll only be gone for a few months."

I frowned. "How many?"

"Nine..." My eyes practically popped out of my skull.

Word Count: 527