Quarrel

"No the hell you're not!" I yelled grabbing Katsuki's hand.

"Yes I am!"

"I'm coming with you!" I said pulling my suit out of the box.

"No, you're staying here, I'm calling Ochako and she'll be here soon!" He growled.

I frowned and let go of Katsuki's hand. "Whatever, go." I stormed off into the back room and sat down on the bed. I tied my (H/C) hair into a ponytail and set my hands in my face. A pair of footsteps cut out the silence and I looked up at a pair of scarlet orbs.

"I love you (Y/N)." Katsuki said. I stood up off the bed with a heavy heart and squeezed him.

"D-don't get hurt Katsuki." I said. "Don't be dense and call someone if you need help."

He placed a kiss on my forehead and I returned it on his lips. "I'm gonna be ok, Ochako will be here in a few hours, it's starting to get late, head to bed soon."

"I love you Katsuki." I said with tears.

"I love you (Y/N)..."

A few hours later Ochako pulled up. We watched movies all night and eventually fell asleep, well, she did anyways.

Katsuki's POV

I walked down the streets alone. The air was getting colder and colder by the second. I threw on the compact bullet proof vest Hatsume made because a voice was telling me I needed to. As I strolled the streets, only the sound of cars and wind filled the air. It seemed as though five seconds later, a pair of footsteps interrupted the peace.

I turned around and let out a medium sized blast. "Who the hell is there?!" I shouted. Suddenly, a pair of menacing purple eyes met with mine. I fired another explosion.

"Well, if it isn't the boyfriend!" The broken voice called out.

"Husband." I corrected.

"Yeah yeah, whatever." He said. "Did my sister not come with you?"

"Hell no!" I growled. "WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT ANYWAYS!"

"Didn't you read my note asshole, I wanted to talk about old times!"

-FLASHBACK-

"Mommy mommy!" the (H/C) haired girl said holding up a piece of paper. "Look what I made for you!"

"Wow, that's very good (Y/N)!" The girl's mom said. "Let's go hang it up!"

"I'm back from school!" The girl said. "Our report cards are in!"

"Wow (Y/N), all A's good job!" Said the girl's father. "Gin...what did we say about slacking off!"

"Mom...Dad...."

"This is your fault (Y/N)!"

"H-how?"

"I wouldn't have done this if it wasn't because of you!"

"I-i did this..."

-FLASHBACK END-

"GOD DAMN IT JUST LEAVE US ALONE!" I yelled blasting Gin.

"AND LET MY SISTER SOAK IN ALL OF HER EFFORTLESS GLORY, HA!" He raised his hand a metal bullet flew out. I held up my arms but the vest reversed the bullets magnetic force sending it back to Gin.

I let another blast hit his face and he flew back. "(Y/N)'s glory is not effortless!" I growled. "She's worked her pretty little ass off for her place in the world, at least she's doing something with her life!"

I grabbed Gin by the collar and stared into his dead purple eyes. "Get over yourself!"

He coughed. "That's rich coming from you Bakugou!" I rolled my eyes and blasted him once again. This time, knocking his lights out.

I dragged him all the way to the police station by his arm. Once I got there the officers thanked me, and I headed back home. Even though Gin was in police custody, I still have a worried feeling in my gut.

(Y/N) POV

I sat on the couch in one of Katsuki's big T-shirts. The sun barley blasted through the windows, and Ochako had already left. Leaving me alone and tired. I pulled out my phone to see no texts or call from bakugou and I sighed.

"Please be ok..." I threw my head back and covered it with my hands. I jumped at the feeling of a pair of hands on my stomach. I brought my hand up and slapped the person in front of me.

"WHAT THE HELL!"

"JESUS CHRIST KATSUKI YOU SCARED ME!" I said cupping his face and kissing all over. "YOU HAD ME SO WORRIED NOT CALLING OR TEXTING ME ALL NIGHT!"

"I know I know, but guess what?"

"What?"

"I got Gin."

Word Count: 714

A/N:

This update is kinda weird for me because I uploaded it so early in the day lol.