I don't love you anymore [part 1]

"Seungwan I'm sorry but I don't love you anymore."

Irene said as she pushed Seungwan away from her, with a disgust on her face.

"Why? I thought you will stay by my side until the end?"

Seungwan as his tears continuously fell on his cheeks.

"Everythings change in a blink of Seungwan look at you now? Your too fat and your family already disowned you, you are not rich anymore like before."

Irene said while chuckling.

"So you never love me, you just dated me because of my money? My parents are right...you are fake."

Seungwan whispered.

"Nothing is real...In this world and I bet you are already satisfied you already have me in your bed so nothing to lose baby boy.hahahaha come back to me when you are already rich and handsome as before."

Irene said and leave Seungwan broken and have nothing left. He cried and cried until he past out on the floor.

When he woke up, he changed all of his clothes and decided take a cab after a while he already got out of the taxi and walked toward a gate the guards remembered him and they quickly opened the gate for him suddenly a deep voice of a man was heard startling all of them.

"I bet she already leaved you huh? I told you seungwan that girl was only using you she didn't love...come here I know that you would come back go wash yourself I'll  make that woman see who she waste."

Mr. Son said as he tightened his hugged to his one and only Son.

"I really love her father.."

Seungwan continuously cried and sobbed at his father's arm.

"I know and we will gonna do everything to make her come back to you."

After Seungwan finished his bathed Mr. Son ordered his men to get their parlorist and gave seungwan a make over the boy really looked so haggard he has a beard on his face and his hair was a mess, after an hour it was already done and his father smiled widely as he see his old son was back.

"Welcome back son, now make her see you again and take your revenge."

Mr. Son said.

After a couple of months Mr. Son called a press conference all the reporters and media was there to see what will Mr. Son announce. Sound of clicking and flashing of cameras are heard at the event.

"I gathered you all here, because I have an announcement to say...today that My one and only son was back from states and he will be handling one of my beaches here in Seoul let's all welcome Son Seungwan."

Mr. Son said, as he call his son the noise got louder almost all of the reporters want to interview the young business man. 

A young tall man stood in front of them all with his stoic expression his wearing a black suit that was cost a millions of dollar, his hair was brushed up neatly making his forehead visible.

They are all awed at him, he has a really good looks that can make all the girl fell in love.

After the conference that Mr. Son did all the news was all about the new heir of the company from radio,newspaper, televisions and Social media.

"Look Irene, that was your ex right?"

The man said making Joohyun looked at the television, she smirked stood up from the man's lap making him frowned.

"Hey where are you going?"

"Isn't obvious? I'm Leaving."

Joohyun said and grabbed her purse.

"What? Why? I thought you are here to have fun?"

"Oh I'm sorry taehyung, but I don't really love you."

The man rolled his eyes.

"What a slut."

"Hahahaha. yes I'm a slut so what? And by the way thanks for making me stay here, bye I need to go and see my ex."

Joohyun said and leave the guy.

"Fuck you...don't you ever go back to me."

"Don't worry I won't even dare dickhead."

Seungwan was busy checking and reading the files over his table when someone knocked his door making him groaned in annoyance.

"Mr. Son someone is waiting for you here."

His secretary said.

"Say that I'm busy..."

Seungwan said.

"I'm sorry sir but she said it's urgent and she wants to talk to you about something."

Seungwan sighed.

"Okay let her in who ever she is."

"Okay sir."

The secretary said and bowed at him.

After a couple of minutes a woman came in her black dressed making Seungwan look at the woman. He frozed at his spot.

"W-what are you doing here?"

The woman smirked and giggled a bit.

"It's good to see you again handsome."

"Go...I don't need you anymore."

"Really seungwan, I thought you love me?"

"T-that was all in the past."

"Past? But why are you so tense baby boy? As far as I know you are already hard down there."

Joohyun said and smirked triumphantly when she saw the bulged on his pants.

"Go out now! I don't have a time for your games you already leave me right?"

Seungwan yelled. But Joohyun just crossed her arms making her breast pressed against with each other making her cleavage more visible on his predator's eyes.

"Tss. What the fuck are you saying that you are not attracted to me now?"

"Yes."

"Bullshit seungwan! Do you want me to strip in front of you?"

"What! N-no I don't want that now lea--"

But then instead of leaving the man alone Joohyun stripped in front of him teasingly leaving her with her black lacy bra and panty. Making him drool at the sight.

"Now tell me you don't want me anymore..."

Joohyun said seductively.

To be continue...