The funeral.

Rosa's POV.
I woke up only to find myself in an hospital.  How did I get here.
I turned and saw Julian sitting by me.
"Why are you here,where is dad,did he hear of Mom's death, and how is he reacting to it".I asked concerned.
" Rosa,you don't have to worry everything is been taken care of by Uncle. Just get some rest", Julian said trying to put me back to sleep.
"How Can I sleep when Mom is in the fridge,hmmm,tell me" I said bursting to tears.
Julian also started crying with me.
The door opened and I saw my boss coming in.
"Is she awake?" He asked in a concerned voice. My sister nodded and gave way for him to see me.
He quickly ran to me and asked "how do you feel,are you OK?"
I was too shocked to answer. Just sometime ago he was shouting and verbally abusing me and now...
My sister then said I needed rest and thanked him for his help.
I saw them go out together and I went back to sleep.
Alfred POV
I waited till Rosa's sister came after the doctor spoke to me before leaving.
The doctor asked me to convince Rosa to tell me what was happening in her life.
When Rosa's sister came, I excused myself to go back to the office for some unfinished work.
I was so restless and needed to see her again to know she was okay.
When I got there, I was happy that she was finally awake.
Now standing here listening to the story from her sister, I feel really sorry for them.
"Please don't tell her, what I told you especially the part of our Father's death" she said in sorrow.
I can't believe it and she have been behaving like she was okay.
Mom dead and Dad also dying after hearing the news of his wife's death.
She really needs help and I definitely have to do something to help.
I then offered to pay for all the cost of the funeral and asked to sit with her family.
They all agreed, so the burial date was set without Rosa's knowledge.
Rosa's POV
I saw myself in a dark area then Dad and Mom appeared holding arms.
The were smiling brightly and started walking away. I tried calling them back when I heard a voice talking to me.
"I have been waiting to make you mine, now you'll finally be mine, and no one else. Nobody can stop that",the voice said.
I felt my face being touched by a hand then a peck on my cheeks. 
It was too real to be a dream, then I saw a figure and the door opening.
I woke up to see my boss sitting by me.
" where is my sister", I asked.
"She went to bring you something to eat", he said and added "but how do you feel"
"Fine, when can I go home" I asked
"Maybe tomorrow in the morning", he answered.
A nurse came in and gave me my meds.
She then whispered in my ears saying"you are very lucky to have had him"
I wanted to clear her mind, that we had nothing. When he said "I'm rather the lucky one" giving me a slight nod.
I just let it be and fell asleep again.

Now I'm free to go home and see Ethan,Edwina and Dad.
On Getting home,Ethan ran to me a hugged him and gave him a light peck.
Looking around, I hugged Edwina.
All was present except Dad.
I then turned to uncle and asked of Dad.
He only looked away, so did Julian and Edwina.
Ethan still in my arms said "Dad is dead" now crying.
Just then the dream came back to me.
I was totally confused. How can that be true. All of them tried to console me but how can they, when the are also crying.
So finally the day have come for us to say goodbye to our parents.
Standing by their grave side with Julian and Edwina in their lovers' arms I was holding Ethan. After bidding farewell to our parents,we went back home.
On getting home,we sat together to welcome those who came to give their condolences.